Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!
This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
PS - Here are some helpful links:
- Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Here is a link to our group signatures:
Young Moms Group Signatures!
- Are you looking for a friend? Click here: Are you looking for a friend?
If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.
We really want you to have a great time in this group!
Hi, my name is Aimee. me and my husband got married last march, and in August found out we where expecting, BIG SHOCK!!!!!! We have since found out we are having a baby girl ArayaLyn Jessica. I could use other young moms (im 19) to talk to, get advice from, and yes even rant to if needed :P I hope to make friends soon
Hello Everybody! :)
My names Marci and I am 20 years old. My son; Bentley will turn 2 thee end of February. I am looking forward to meeting new people and having someone to talk to in regards to parenting as none of my young friends have children.
hello my name is miranda i am 19 years old and have a 16 week old baby girl named arabella rose. i am not a single mom i live with my boyfriend/baby father in a small apartment. i currently work s a cashier at are local price chopper and my boyfriend is a welder. i am home usually all day long with no people interaction and no one to talk to but my precious little girl. i work when schedualed and that is any time after 4 pm to about 11pm so me and the boyfriend have opposite scheduals except hes off on weekends and i am usually not.
by leonsmommy17January 24 at 12:42 PM