Young Moms

Featured Posts
Cait1819
I want to cry
January 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM
About a week ago I had a seizure and it went on for awhile n the result of it was memory lost .:-( I don't know anymore like all I want to do is cry people walk up to me they start to talk to me n I don't know who they are I feel so lost What am I to do

Replies

• BeachMama05
    January 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Hugs
  • cemcnair
    January 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Have you talked with your doctor about if the memory is expected to return? Hugs!!
  • eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I'm so sorry.  Looks like your dr needs to be looking into this more.

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Curiously......how do you remember to come on here and post?  Is it just a selective memory loss?

• Cait1819
    January 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    I had to create a new one someone I am friends with told me about how I was on this website so I did she was like just start fresh ! I remember nothing like it so upsetting to me bc I a mom and I feel like I'm letting my daughter down
  • wumbo
    by wumbo
    January 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I was going to ask the same thing... But I think a lot of the time with memory loss people are forgotten and other details are retained. 

ETA: Nevermind. Awkward. :P

Quoting eds6619:

Curiously......how do you remember to come on here and post?  Is it just a selective memory loss?

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM

LOL...I didn't want to come across as rude, but I was curious.

Quoting wumbo:

I was going to ask the same thing... But I think a lot of the time with memory loss people are forgotten and other details are retained. 

ETA: Nevermind. Awkward. :P

Quoting eds6619:

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts