Young Moms

Featured Posts
Cait1819
I want to cry
January 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM
About a week ago I had a seizure and it went on for awhile n the result of it was memory lost .:-( I don't know anymore like all I want to do is cry people walk up to me they start to talk to me n I don't know who they are I feel so lost What am I to do

Replies

• BeachMama05
    January 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Hugs
  • cemcnair
    January 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Have you talked with your doctor about if the memory is expected to return? Hugs!!
  • eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I'm so sorry.  Looks like your dr needs to be looking into this more.

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Curiously......how do you remember to come on here and post?  Is it just a selective memory loss?

• Cait1819
    January 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    I had to create a new one someone I am friends with told me about how I was on this website so I did she was like just start fresh ! I remember nothing like it so upsetting to me bc I a mom and I feel like I'm letting my daughter down
  • wumbo
    by wumbo
    January 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I was going to ask the same thing... But I think a lot of the time with memory loss people are forgotten and other details are retained. 

ETA: Nevermind. Awkward. :P

Quoting eds6619:

Curiously......how do you remember to come on here and post?  Is it just a selective memory loss?

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM

LOL...I didn't want to come across as rude, but I was curious.

Quoting wumbo:

I was going to ask the same thing... But I think a lot of the time with memory loss people are forgotten and other details are retained. 

ETA: Nevermind. Awkward. :P

Quoting eds6619:

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN