Young Moms

AMDesigns94
I dont wana have my baby...
December 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I am 18 and 35 weeks, this is my first baby and I HATE thinking about how I have to have her soon. She wont be there with me 24/7, kicking me and feeling her love all the time. I just dont wana have her lol and I dont know what to do. Am I the only one thats ever felt this way? lol 

Replies

• KeeKee77
    December 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I wanted to have a zipper. I wanted to meet my first baby, but put her back in. They're a lot easier to deal with when they're inside. LOL!! Actually, both my kiddos were easy babies.

On my first daughter's ninth-month birthday, I was caught by surprise. I realized she'd been out of me for as long as she was in. =(

• sydneysmommy1st
    December 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM

My first didnt mind having her in but my 2nd was so big it was literally painful having him in here i cried everyday and was MISERABLE!!!  It felt like he was literally cracking and breaking my ribs everyday. I was soo ready for him to come out! If i wasn't so uncomfortable i think i would've been the same way.

• kblossom20
    December 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Lol I understand. But it'll be so much better when he's here. You'll get to hold her and kiss her all the time :)

• diamondcupcake
    December 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM

i couldnt wait to have her and didnt and still dont want her to grow

• Mama_2_1
    December 22, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I felt that way =) until i got to my last 2 weeks of pregnancy, I lasted the whole 40 weeks and it just got too painful... but I loved having my daughter in my belly. I felt like i always had someone to hang out with and talk to. =)

• sofluffy137
    December 22, 2012 at 2:54 AM

No you are not the only one. I think all the time, "I want my baby to stay in my belly" It feels so nice having a baby move and kick, but sooner or laber your baby has to come out.

• ashley_troy2012
    December 22, 2012 at 3:37 AM

no...i felt the exact same way and i am also 18 and just had my son in september. he is now 3months old.

once you have your little bundle of joy, your going to enjoy her and want to do so much with her. i know your scared and trust me i was too

• 1.hot.mama2005
    December 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    You're definitely not the only one. ;)
  • Lovemyfamilyof8
    December 22, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Aww... in time you will have more, when you see tat face and little feet and hands, her going back in will be your last thought

• Jenn8604
    December 22, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    I was torn. I didn't want to have mine cuz then i wouldn't be prego any more and it was special. But I wanted to see my baby and hold him in my arms.
    Just enjoy these last few wks to the fullest and maybe baby will be late :) then ask ur dr. when would be a healthy time between pregnancies and have another one :)

Young Moms