Young Moms

Featured Posts
kiaras_mommy
I know I shouldn't let it bother me
December 9, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I had a falling out with my aunt and most all of my dad's side of the family. Especially with my aunt. My entire life I was told how much we look alike. Well I let her back into my life and we readded each other to each other's facebook pages. I was looking through her photos and came to one where she had her hair straightened and she looked gorgeous. I started reading through the comments. People were mentioning how much we look alike and then family members started saying if I really looked like her they feel sorry for her and a bunch of comments like that.

I took a good look in the mirror and started crying. I must be completely hideous. I know I shouldn't let it bother me but it really hurts. I haven't cried this much in a long time.

Replies

• cemcnair
    December 9, 2012 at 11:41 PM
    They are jealous. Sweetie, don't let them get to you! Hugs!
  • eds6619
    by eds6619
    December 10, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Awwww, how horrible are they?  You shouldn't let it bother you(but I can see how it would). Whatever you do, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing it bothers you.

• ktcat217
    December 10, 2012 at 5:48 PM
    That's absolutely crazy! I agree with cemcnair, I thinly they're just being jealous. Usually people bully others to get over things they don't like about themselves. Don't let it get you down :) it's okay.
  • 1.hot.mama2005
    December 11, 2012 at 2:18 AM
    I agree. They are just jealous. *hugs*

Quoting cemcnair:

They are jealous. Sweetie, don't let them get to you! Hugs!

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN