Young Moms

Featured Posts
mila19
I miss him but this is what has to be done.
by mila19
December 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I missing being with my exboyfriend/ baby daddy. I miss all the good times we had. But I know us not being together is whats best for me and our unbord child. He has turned into a really bad person and I cant believe the way he has changed. I just dnt understand:'/ I wanna be those moms who are married and happy and live with there husbands and raise a child together. This hurts my feelings. I cant believe he doesnt care or love me anymore. I just thinkbi will ever be happy or married:/ nobody cares about me or loves me beside my family

Replies

• Nika87
    by Nika87
    December 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM
    I'm in the same boat.....pm if you need to talk
  • 1.hot.mama2005
    December 8, 2012 at 1:54 AM
    *hugs*
  • KristinB3111
    December 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I went through the same problems with my little girls dad. He went from being nice an sweet to me, to being mean to me an telling me what to do, what to wear, and where to go. I couldn't talk to any of my friends at school or any of my family that lives down the street from me... He hasn't seen our daughter since she was a month an 10 days old, she's almost 2 now. He's supposed to pay child support but he doesn't. Last i heard anything about him, he's moved to a different state with his 16 year old girlfriend that is pregnant with his 2nd child. when he cant take care of his 1st kid.... 

You'll find the right guy. It might take some time but you just have to worry about you an your baby. I know how your feeling i've dated a couple guys an thought i've found the "right" guy but he ended up being a jerk too along with the rest of them. Now im with a guy that loves me for me an loves my little girl like she was his biological daughter. It's going to take some time to understand how your baby's daddy really treated you but if he's really concerned about your baby he'll do everything he can to change or at least be there for you when your baby gets here, or when he notices what he has lost. 

Always keep your head up and understand that your family is the most relyable people you can/could ever trust. If you ever need to talk, im here. :)

• cemcnair
    December 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    Hugs!
  • mila19
    by mila19
    December 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    Thanks so much. I just want to be happy I do feel like I am alone with out him in my life. Like I said idk how he cant care or love me anymore. Ive done my best for our relationship for fucking nothing.

Quoting KristinB3111:

I went through the same problems with my little girls dad. He went from being nice an sweet to me, to being mean to me an telling me what to do, what to wear, and where to go. I couldn't talk to any of my friends at school or any of my family that lives down the street from me... He hasn't seen our daughter since she was a month an 10 days old, she's almost 2 now. He's supposed to pay child support but he doesn't. Last i heard anything about him, he's moved to a different state with his 16 year old girlfriend that is pregnant with his 2nd child. when he cant take care of his 1st kid.... 

You'll find the right guy. It might take some time but you just have to worry about you an your baby. I know how your feeling i've dated a couple guys an thought i've found the "right" guy but he ended up being a jerk too along with the rest of them. Now im with a guy that loves me for me an loves my little girl like she was his biological daughter. It's going to take some time to understand how your baby's daddy really treated you but if he's really concerned about your baby he'll do everything he can to change or at least be there for you when your baby gets here, or when he notices what he has lost. 

Always keep your head up and understand that your family is the most relyable people you can/could ever trust. If you ever need to talk, im here. :)

• RoseBud93
    December 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

You aren't alone, that's for sure.
    I wish I was one of those moms too. It pisses me off to see moms younger then me who are married, happy and just UGH. My little gals father proposed to me and HE was the one who wanted to make a baby. He wouldnt stop asking me to. and I kept saying no. Somehow it happened even on birth control and using plan b. He kicked me out 1 week before finding out I was pregnant and just turned my life into a living hell during my pregnancy, and even now. it's rediculous.
    I miss him every day and miss everything we were. but you know what, if he can't be the him I know him to be, he isn't worth being in either of our lives. He's had 4 girlfriends during my pregnancy and now has ANOTHER new one and had her before our daughter was even a month old. [funny how they all resemble me though]
    He even sent people to hit/kick me in the belly to kill our daughter. [I now live on the ther side of the country]

it sucks though because I will probably never stop wishing we were still together. I was ready to give everything for him. It sucks being in love with someone like this though. 

• mila19
    by mila19
    December 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM
    I feel the same way:/ it does suck and I feel really bad that females have to go threw hell sometimes. I have the same wishes you still have. Im just confused and kind of scared that I wont be a good mother. I dnt have a job im basicaly kinda workin for my mom from home she pays me but its not a real job. Every money I do get I buy baby stuff because I do want to be ready for the baby..hes no help:/

Quoting RoseBud93:

You aren't alone, that's for sure.
    I wish I was one of those moms too. It pisses me off to see moms younger then me who are married, happy and just UGH. My little gals father proposed to me and HE was the one who wanted to make a baby. He wouldnt stop asking me to. and I kept saying no. Somehow it happened even on birth control and using plan b. He kicked me out 1 week before finding out I was pregnant and just turned my life into a living hell during my pregnancy, and even now. it's rediculous.
    I miss him every day and miss everything we were. but you know what, if he can't be the him I know him to be, he isn't worth being in either of our lives. He's had 4 girlfriends during my pregnancy and now has ANOTHER new one and had her before our daughter was even a month old. [funny how they all resemble me though]
    He even sent people to hit/kick me in the belly to kill our daughter. [I now live on the ther side of the country]

it sucks though because I will probably never stop wishing we were still together. I was ready to give everything for him. It sucks being in love with someone like this though. 

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts