Young Moms

oliveoil423
how to calm a baby down!
December 6, 2012 at 8:38 AM

hey

last night was horrible after i got home last night with my lil one. she would not stop crying i tried changing her driaper, giving her a bottle, swaddling her, giving her a pacifier, rocking her, and bouncing her and she did not have a fever at all. and all the other ones did not work out. and my mom was trying to and now we finally got her to calm down just had to sway her in the arms.

Replies

• AubreeG16
    December 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    Is she colic? Try a sound machine, rubbing her back, rub, or pat her belly, car rides, hold her on her stomach..
  • SuperMomKrissy
    December 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

It sounds like it might be colic.  I'd say take her for a car ride or rubbing her belly.  That usually works.  I tried Hylands Colic drops when my daughter was little that seemed to work. It's homeopathic but I don't know if I was just lucky or if it was the drops lol

• miss.wilfred
    December 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    To calm my son down I massage him lightly. Especially his belly. So we do a warm bath and I massage the lotion on him and he calms down
  • deviljrswifey
    December 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM
    Colic.
    My daughter was like that till 7 months old.
    There are colic drops that you can put in your babies bottle...
  • jdfmommy
    December 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

How old is she?

• noahmommie2012
    December 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM

there is nothing much to do if she is colic baby. If she not it prob gas that she cant get out and she needs some help. I rub and squeeze my son belly( not hard) and  pump his legs. If  that dont work look and her mouth or rub ur finger on the gums and see if that helps. It called teething.

Young Moms