Young Moms

greenhazel96
I really dont like it.
December 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I really don't like it when people besides my hubby and I hold the baby.

Replies

• erinmomofone
    December 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    You had your baby? Congrats!! I was the same way. I didn't give her up.
  • Nicki1995
    December 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    I know what you mean. It drives me crazy if random people think they can hold her or if my husband's family thinks they can "claim" her. She will have NOTHING to do with them
  • mommaGof3
    December 4, 2012 at 10:12 AM
    Random people I don't know would bother. I don't know you, you don't touch my baby. Family I don't mind.
  • deviljrswifey
    December 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    I hate when i could be shopping and she is sitting inthr cart and people come by and are liking cooing over her. Like one women, young, came over by us and started tapping her face saying ohhhg cute! I was like excuse me wtf are you doing? She just walked away.
  • KristaElizabeth
    December 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I can see that...I haven't had DS yet, but the day is coming close, and I think of all the people i DON'T want touching him lol...

• Nat_Th3_Cat
    December 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    No one is gonna touch my baby unless I say so
  • heather4511
    December 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    Family doesn't bother me. But random people.
    No thanks. As They get older you will be okay with other people holding the baby..then again I am a single mom and welcome the break.
  • cemcnair
    December 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    It made me nervous at first with ds, and I'm sure it will with the new baby too. Your instincts are protecting your baby, nothing wrong with that!
  • greenhazel96
    December 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    Quoting cemcnair:

It made me nervous at first with ds, and I'm sure it will with the new baby too. Your instincts are protecting your baby, nothing wrong with that!

Yea, I dont know why but I dont like it if my mother in law holds her either. Idk it kind of feels like she is stealing her and mothering her.
  • cemcnair
    December 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    I feel you there. My MIL (who we don't speak to) was allowed to come to the hospital (by my DH, his choice, his mother) to see our son when he was born in 2010. I HATED her holding him. Partly because she reeked of cigarette smoke. Luckily she left soon :/ I don't know if he will let her come see the new one in March...

Quoting greenhazel96:

Quoting cemcnair:

Yea, I dont know why but I dont like it if my mother in law holds her either. Idk it kind of feels like she is stealing her and mothering her.

Young Moms