Young Moms

Featured Posts
Samantha32212
Troubles with Fiancee,Don''t know what to do?
November 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Ok, so me and my fiancee have known eachother since third grade. Been together two years,and have an 8.5 month old son. He is joining military related work,which has taken a toll on us. He hasn't left yet,but i never wanted a military lifestyle. So thats been hard,I finally am ok with it though. He has anger built up inside,he gets mad easily and we discussed it yesterday and found a solution,but tomorrow is Thanksgiving,and he would rather spend it at his aunt and uncles house than here. I cant change plans,ive already made plans at home,He called me and said he is just gonna have Thanksgiving over there,on his sons FIRST. And i honestly don't know if its worth hanging onto anymore. I need advice!

Replies

• jaemismommy
    November 22, 2012 at 2:27 AM
    Me and my boy go through the same but what e figured out was don't ever point fingers talk through things and come to a common ground maybe you guys can do half at his.then go to.yours or vise versa or maybe this year go to hits and.next holiday do yours like switch families every holiday hopefully that helped
  • Samantha32212
    November 22, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Well we do talk about things and i tried to do half and half,but their at the same time and ending at the same time. He would rather be there anyway which is pretty crappy,but hey,we'll see what happens from here...

• luvmybug
    November 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM

i wouldn't hang around him if he doesn't even want to spend the holiday with you and your son. it just shows how screwed up his priorities are. sorry. *HUGS*

• notjstanothrmom
    November 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    Yeah, that would not fly. Relationships take effort... bye bye.
  • amonkeymom
    November 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM

hugs

Wish I could tell you what to do, but since I can't.... I hope you can make the most of today and have a happy Thanksgiving.

• cemcnair
    November 23, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I think maybe you guys should talk before Christmas to make sure you have a clear plan. When their are two (or more) family obligations, you need to be flexible. My DH and I always get our family's to pick different times so we can go to both :)

• Samantha32212
    November 23, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Yeah,he does have his priorities mixed up MAJORLY but he is a good dad and fiancee otherwise. I wanna be with him for sure,but its just very complicated. Thank you guys for your replies:)

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN