Young Moms

Featured Posts
MommaPeyton622
To be honest... I'm really scared.
November 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Feburary is getting closer and closer and I am getting really scared. For a while here I felt like we were so prepared for this baby, but now, I'm not so sure. I remember bringing Aria home from the hospital and not knowing what in the hell we were doing. It took us forever to figure out. And that was only a year ago. And now we're bringing Avery into the world and I feel so unprepared. How am I going to handle a 16 month old and a newborn? I can barely handle Aria. Lately she's been such a little handful. 

Anyone else have kids close in age that want to give me some reassurance? 

Replies

• mommaGof3
    November 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    It'll be ok sweetie. It will take some adjusting but you can do it. Keeping some what of a schedule helps. It doesn't have to be super strict or anything but one does help. I have 4 kids and 3 of them are very close on age.
  • MommaPeyton622
    November 19, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Usually we have a very tight schedule. But Aria has been sick and Austins work schedule changed and its thrown us all off. Aria used to nap from 11:30-1:00 every day and now she won't nap at all. It's just getting out of hand haha

Quoting mommaGof3:

It'll be ok sweetie. It will take some adjusting but you can do it. Keeping some what of a schedule helps. It doesn't have to be super strict or anything but one does help. I have 4 kids and 3 of them are very close on age.

• LoveMyTiny
    November 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I know how you feel, my son Oliver is 16 months old and I'm expecting twins in February I hear the first 6 months are the hardest though, so make it through tat and get a schedule down, we should be alright

• mommaGof3
    November 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    Lol. I know how that goes!

Quoting MommaPeyton622:

Usually we have a very tight schedule. But Aria has been sick and Austins work schedule changed and its thrown us all off. Aria used to nap from 11:30-1:00 every day and now she won't nap at all. It's just getting out of hand haha

Quoting mommaGof3:

• mommaGof3
    November 20, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    Oh my goodness twins! My mom had twins about the same age length apart from me. I never knew and still don't know how she did it. Do you know what you having yet? Boys, girls, boy and girl?

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

I know how you feel, my son Oliver is 16 months old and I'm expecting twins in February I hear the first 6 months are the hardest though, so make it through tat and get a schedule down, we should be alright

• LoveMyTiny
    November 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM

A boy and a girl, my biggest worries are A. my son Oliver will feel ignored or left out. and B. He'll unknowingly (or knowingly) hurt them :(

Quoting mommaGof3:

Oh my goodness twins! My mom had twins about the same age length apart from me. I never knew and still don't know how she did it. Do you know what you having yet? Boys, girls, boy and girl?

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

• mommaGof3
    November 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    I am sure everything will be ok. Of course there will be an adjustment period but it will all be ok. You're a great mom so I am sure you make sure that Oliver doesn't feel left out.

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

A boy and a girl, my biggest worries are A. my son Oliver will feel ignored or left out. and B. He'll unknowingly (or knowingly) hurt them :(

Quoting mommaGof3:

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

• notjstanothrmom
    November 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    I've been planning the addition of our third child for 3 years now. I'm finally pregnant and sometimes its really scary the elements that will be brought but all in all I know I'll be fine... you will be too.
  • RochelleLynn
    November 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

you'll adjust just fine, I myself am having a hard time with worrying if I will be able to handle my 3rd.. it does get scary but I've noticed after each baby, everything settles into place. goodluck!

• cemcnair
    November 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    I'm terrified too! I'm due in March with #2. My DS will be 2 1/2. He loves babies, but I'm not sure how he will do with our own baby. I worry how I'll handle two!

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN