Young Moms

Featured Posts
babys_keeper
3 Diffrient topics ! 17 & scared help !
November 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Hello ladies ,
My name is raeyana knight , I come from a very wealthy popular family in California , and Im pregnant .(pretty sure ) So first I have taken 3 e.p.t 's the first was negative , the second was negative but the next day there was a faint line& the third was negative but now has a pretty bold line . What do u think ? I am 3 Weeks late on my period with headaches frequent nausea & vomit twice , cervical mucus I know its tmi sry & cramping with sore breasts (only sides & nipples ) pregnant or crazy ? & how did everyone tell there parents ? Thanks for the help !

Replies

• Nicki1995
    November 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    Take another test. A cheap one. Those showed up the best for me. It sounds like you are pregnant to me. I told my mom after i told my husband (when i was 16) and she told my dad. They were all excited. I am now 17 with a 7 and a half month old daughter.
  • babys_keeper
    November 19, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Seee !
  • babys_keeper
    November 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    Nikki1995 Yeah Thats what I said but knowing that your family didnt freak out made me feel way relieved & it sounds like your happy now which makes me have faith what do u think about the pic?
  • whitneymf
    November 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Looks positive. But the readings are wrong after a while. I'm 19 and single and pregnant and I live in calk too. I would take a cheap one with first morning urine just to make sure but all those symptoms besides throwing up I had. Soo I think just to make sure test in the morning. Good luck!
  • babys_keeper
    November 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Rnchelle93 I will I was waiting until the 25 because then my next period will be late again
  • babys_keeper
    November 19, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    Witneymf I definitely will retest thank you
  • Nicki1995
    November 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    It looks like your pregnant!! Most people dont want to tell their parents because they think they would freak out, but i was straightforward and told mine as soon as i found out. I think 1 reason they were so happy is because i trusted them. Yes i am very happy. And you may be scared to tell them, but it may surprise you how they react! Congratulations =)

Quoting babys_keeper:

Nikki1995 Yeah Thats what I said but knowing that your family didnt freak out made me feel way relieved & it sounds like your happy now which makes me have faith what do u think about the pic?

• babys_keeper
    November 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    Ohh boy lol this whole situation comes as a huuuge shock Me but thank you I am very excited :) & i'm definitely going to tell them now

Quoting Nicki1995:

It looks like your pregnant!! Most people dont want to tell their parents because they think they would freak out, but i was straightforward and told mine as soon as i found out. I think 1 reason they were so happy is because i trusted them. Yes i am very happy. And you may be scared to tell them, but it may surprise you how they react! Congratulations =)

Quoting babys_keeper:

• Nicki1995
    November 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    Good luck! And im here if you need me!

Quoting babys_keeper:

Ohh boy lol this whole situation comes as a huuuge shock Me but thank you I am very excited :) & i'm definitely going to tell them now

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting babys_keeper:

• babys_keeper
    November 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM
    Thank you nikki

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN