Young Moms

Featured Posts
wants2bamommii
Trying to Conceive
November 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Does anyone have any tips on conceiving, I have tried for over a year and half now and I can't get pregnant I have tried everything, I'm 19 and married and me my husband want one of our own but nothing is working please help??

Replies

• Vipergirl22
    November 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I would say go to your doctor. Only thing you can really do on your own is track your periods and ovulation times. You know you might try going to the Trying To Conceive group, they will be more help to you.

• heather4511
    November 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I would say it is time to head to the doctor. 

• wants2bamommii
    November 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    Almost a year ago I got off the birth control shot and I got my period back in september and I had my period every 5 days I told my doctor and he told me to keep track of it till janurary and I have now all of sudden I'm not having my period and I'm used to having it every 5 days and now I don't have my period haven't had my period since oct 31st should I take a pregnancy test
  • GhostlyLoki
    November 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

The biggest advice I can give: Stop trying. I don't mean actually stop, like I'm trying to be mean or anything. I mean don't think about it. Just have sex and enjoy it. I tried for over a year to get pregnant and finally did after I had completely forgotten about it. All advice I heard was that the harder you try to get pregnant, the harder it is to get pregnant. For me it was the truth. Get your doctor to check you out and make sure everything's fine and then just enjoy yourself. The baby will come soon enough

• cemcnair
    November 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM
    Yes, take a cheap test. No matter what it says, you need to go back to your doctor. Hugs!

Quoting wants2bamommii:

Almost a year ago I got off the birth control shot and I got my period back in september and I had my period every 5 days I told my doctor and he told me to keep track of it till janurary and I have now all of sudden I'm not having my period and I'm used to having it every 5 days and now I don't have my period haven't had my period since oct 31st should I take a pregnancy test

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN