Young Moms

Featured Posts
Jademarae24
Jealousy and worry is driving me to be that crazy girlfriend I never wanted to be!
November 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 months. Not long at all. But hes over almost all the time, to the point where i'd say hes living with me. He is a general manager and works over 50 hours a week, so he is usually at work.

Now that hes living with me, I'm getting a lot more emotional and jealous of things. Like when he comes home from work and just goes right to bed. Usually if he did that, he at least cuddled with me while he slept but recently he hasnt. And now that halo 4 has come out, he jumps right on to the game when he comes home, plays it for an hour or 2, then goes to bed, I feel like I get absolutley no attention or affection and its driving me crazy,

On top of that, There is this new person at work who he recently hired, (i work with him as well). He is a 16 year old boy. This little boy follows him around every where at work. hes his goddamn shadow and i know hes obsessed with my boyfriend. And Now my boyfriend is friends with him and hangs out with him an talks to him all the time and i cant stand it. He said the kid was looking for someone to look up to and he choose him, thats all, but it just doesnt seem right at all. (my boyfriend is bi sexual) 

The only thing thats stopping me from getting suppperr angry is obviously the fact that this kid is only 16 years old.

BUT he just wont stop. Me and my bf got in to a little argument a few days ago because we hadnt gone to do anything with eachother in a while. and I told him I would love to go see a movies soon. he said he was broke cause he paid his bills this week and that we would have to wait. A few days later, he takes the 16 year old kid to a movies, and didnt erven tell ,me untill after.......

I cant get this shit out of my mind. I dream about it, When Im not at work all i do is think about it. when my biyfriends home and playing his game instead of doing something with me, i think about it......Im so unhappy and Idk how to change it.

Replies

• Infinite1221
    November 19, 2012 at 7:10 PM

If you've only been together for 2 months, it's not very healthy for him to be basically living with you already.  He needs his space just like you need yours.  I feel like you guys rushed this too fast.

• ANR1390
    by ANR1390
    November 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM
    How old is your bf?
  • Jademarae24
    November 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM

yeah I know we did. But I figured since he was gonna be at work majority of the time, that it wouldnt matter, hes23

• PerfectVirgo
    November 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    Well. You're already upset and you've been dating ALMOST 2 months. I'd probably tell him to get out. Do you have time to spend years worrying about stuff like this? I don't.
  • Nicki1995
    November 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    I can understand why you are worried and it is messed up that he took his 16 year old employee to the movies instead of his gf....You need to talk to him about this
  • Jademarae24
    November 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I did talk to him kind of. Whatever if hes friends with someone thats fine. But I feel like its coming between me and him,. And since he is already living with me, I dont know how to just go back from that, I can tell him to leave, but will anything change/? I feel like I would not know anything thats going on then. 

• JoaquinsMommie
    November 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Well I Havent Been In That Kind Of Situation Me And MY Fiance Been Togethe For 3yrs And Yes I Would Say Im The Jealous Type We Already Cleared That Already...................So My Advice To You Is Give Him His Space And See Where Everything Goes

• Jademarae24
    November 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM
    Well we ended up breaking up cus he hates my kid. And i found out the other day that another reason we broke up is cause this dumb ass i called my boyfriend had a crush on a 16 year old boy who we worked with... how fuckin stupid, huh.

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN