Young Moms

Featured Posts
TaneeB
Need Advice ASAP
by TaneeB
November 19, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I been going with my boyfriend now for about a year now but we are having problems because i havnt got over my ex. which is my baby's father our relationship is gettin jeopardize from it which is not good everytime i'm around its like i just instantly think about my ex. I want get over him but i dont know hw and my boyfriend know its something seriously wrng but i dont want tell him cause it will hurt him  ...  what should I do I need some advice please

Replies

• Vipergirl22
    November 19, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Well you will never completely be over him. He is your LOs (Little One) father and that is the way it is. It takes time..I think you just have to decide if your boyfriend is worth getting over your ex for. If he is then put forth effort and just let him know it will take time and it isn't easy because of the connection you share and you hope he understands.

• JoaquinsMommie
    November 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Well I Have Been In This Situation I Was With My First Boyfriend Since I Was 12 We Broke Up When I Turned 13 I Was All Tears..........When I Turnt 14 I Met My Son Father And We Been Together Ever Since It Was Really Hard To Get Over My 1st Boyfriend But I Did When I Found Out I Was Pregnant I Went TO Go See Me Ex To See If He Was Who I Really Wanted But After Seeing Him That Day All I Can Think About Was My Fiance So I Asked My Self What The Fckk Am I Doing Here I Promised My Self I Would Never Do No Shit Like That Again (We Didnt Do anything Either  All We Did Was TALK) now Me And My Fiance Been Together For 3yrs I'm Now 17 And I Will Be 18 When I Turn Thurday And Im Happy As Can Be.

You Need To Sit Down And Think For A Second Because You Is A Tough Situation And Ask Your Self Do I Really Want To Be With My EX? Do You Know If He Want You Back Or Not? Why Did You Guys Break Up In The 1st Place? Is You And Your New BF Happy? ASK YOURSELF THOSE QUESTIONS AND YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE ANSWERED!

• TaneeB
    by TaneeB
    November 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Thank you guys for the support I just got to get over my ex. because i don't want to be with at all we just got a connection because of our child I love my boyfriend now

• Infinite1221
    November 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM

It's not a good idea to get into a new relationship when you're not over a previous one... you should be honest with him and if that means you guys break up then it's probably for the best.  Also, please use punctuation.  I had a difficult time understanding what you were saying because you would start a new sentence without ending the previous one.

• Vipergirl22
    November 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Quoting Infinite1221:

It's not a good idea to get into a new relationship when you're not over a previous one... you should be honest with him and if that means you guys break up then it's probably for the best.  Also, please use punctuation.  I had a difficult time understanding what you were saying because you would start a new sentence without ending the previous one.

Yeah!! Grammar Nazi!! Lol, go be in MC if you wanna do that. And I got into a relationship with someone while I was not over my ex. It worked out for me. I am married now.

• Infinite1221
    November 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting Infinite1221:

Yeah!! Grammar Nazi!! Lol, go be in MC if you wanna do that. And I got into a relationship with someone while I was not over my ex. It worked out for me. I am married now.

It's true, I am a grammar Nazi lol.  Also, the idea of "it worked out for me just fine" isn't logical.  Being fine for you doesn't mean it is fine in general.  I was only giving my opinion though as were you!

• Vipergirl22
    November 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Quoting Infinite1221:

Quoting Vipergirl22:

Quoting Infinite1221:

It's true, I am a grammar Nazi lol.  Also, the idea of "it worked out for me just fine" isn't logical.  Being fine for you doesn't mean it is fine in general.  I was only giving my opinion though as were you!

No and I didn't tell her it worked for me, hence the part of me saying it worked for me now to you. Didn't say nor was I implying that it would work out for her. I loved that it worked for me. I have not been with anyone other then dh and we have been together since I was 17.  I told her what I did being objective and rational. Not everything in life is logical.

• 1.hot.mama2005
    November 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

How long were you and your ex broken up before you started the relationship with your current BF? It may be that you didn't give yourself enough time after the relationship ended. That doesn't mean this relationship wont work out. Just give yourself more time. I also think you should talk to your BF and tell him what is going on. He should know what is going on. Good luck! I hope everything works out for you.

• stephippoliti22
    November 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM

well i can honestly tell u i went through the same thing and winded up breakin up with my man because i couldnt sttand hurting him anymore.  what i can tell u is maybe u should take a break and get a way for a bit and have time to think about what u want

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts