Young Moms

Featured Posts
-SamSam-
In Need of Advice
November 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'm currently having alot of problems with my pregnancy emotionally. It's been fine up to this point because my mom was allowing my bf to live with us and he helped alot. Tonight he is moving back out and I won't have his support anymore. It's a daily struggle and I just don't know how to handle it.

Is anyone interested in giving private advice and help? I do not feel comfortable posting some of the things I think and feel because I know that most people on these forums are kind hearted, I have seen a few who arenot very respectful and I'm not sure I could handle it.

Replies

• rnchelle93
    November 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I don't know how much help I can give, I am having some very serious emotional issues as well, but I am seeing a therapist, and I can always listen. I fyou want to message me, please do, I'm more than happy to listen, and if you don't want to, have you considered a therapist? 

• Nicki1995
    November 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    I guess i may be able to give advice? You could message me. Why is he moving out?
  • amonkeymom
    November 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM

hugs

• snowak07
    November 19, 2012 at 1:31 AM
    You can message me. I will definitely try and help. When I was pregnant with my son that was an extremely emotional pregnancy for me mainly because of my then husband.
  • -SamSam-
    November 19, 2012 at 2:14 AM

He's moving out because my mom can't handle him being here. She's a very interesting person and if someone doesn't bow to her every demand they aren't a good person. I moved out when I was just ou tof high school because of problems I've had with her and only came back for the sake of a healthy place for me to bring my children into the world, nutrition and hygene wise while my bf and I try to figure things out. 

Quoting Nicki1995:

I guess i may be able to give advice? You could message me. Why is he moving out?

• TyrsMom
    by TyrsMom
    November 19, 2012 at 3:31 AM

You can message me

• katilyn544
    November 19, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    You can message me. i dealt with depression for the past 9 yrs. and then family/so probs.
  • Nicki1995
    November 19, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    Oh wow..I can see why you moved back but its messed up that he has to move out =/ I hope you get everything figured out

Quoting -SamSam-:

He's moving out because my mom can't handle him being here. She's a very interesting person and if someone doesn't bow to her every demand they aren't a good person. I moved out when I was just ou tof high school because of problems I've had with her and only came back for the sake of a healthy place for me to bring my children into the world, nutrition and hygene wise while my bf and I try to figure things out. 

Quoting Nicki1995:

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts