Young Moms

feliciasmith
Worst dream ever!! :(
November 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I just had a nightmare that my dd was in a car accident and nobody would tell me where she was. UUHHGGGG it was awful :'(

Replies

• amonkeymom
    November 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

hugs  I'm glad it was just a dream.

• feliciasmith
    November 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM
    Me too! It was so vivid and the worst feeling not being able to help your baby. Blech I hate bad dreams lol

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs  I'm glad it was just a dream.

• Nicki1995
    November 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM
    =( I have bad dreams like that a lot too. I worry too much lol
  • mommaGof3
    November 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM
    Definitely sounds like an anxiety dream. Those can be the worst!
  • erinmomofone
    November 15, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    I have dreams like that when I have anxiety that night.
  • HisMommy4Ever
    November 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I've had 3 different dreams where my son dies. One he was little, barely newborn, and he stopped breathing...but in every dream my SO brings him back to life. In my second dream there was a fire in our house and my son got left behind. He was lying on the ground but my SO saved him (again) :( and the last dream I gave up my son up for adoption at the age of 3 or so....I was sad and regreted it. But then the dream changed and he had died...that's why I was sad...and we were burying him....I am so glad those were dreams cuz I was really sad I even woke up crying.

• feliciasmith
    November 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    Oh jeeze I'm sorry :( I couldn't handle having more then one dream about her being hurt!

Dh and I are ttc our first together but it made me think if anything happened to her I couldn't take care of another child, I'd be way too distraught. She's my world

Quoting HisMommy4Ever:

I've had 3 different dreams where my son dies. One he was little, barely newborn, and he stopped breathing...but in every dream my SO brings him back to life. In my second dream there was a fire in our house and my son got left behind. He was lying on the ground but my SO saved him (again) :( and the last dream I gave up my son up for adoption at the age of 3 or so....I was sad and regreted it. But then the dream changed and he had died...that's why I was sad...and we were burying him....I am so glad those were dreams cuz I was really sad I even woke up crying.

Young Moms