Young Moms

krstynll
woke up and do not feel pregnant?
November 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I'm a little over paranoid I do admit. This is my first pregnancy - I am 4-5 weeks, and I've been experiencing symptoms all up until this morning when I woke up. It concerns me, though I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I can't get in to my doctor until december 17th because they won't see you til 8 weeks along. Anyways, any personal experience or input would be appreciated. :)

Replies

• mommaGof3
    November 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    I wouldn't worry to much unless you start bleeding and/or having serious pelvic pain. Symptoms can come and go, they dont always stick around :-) which can be a blessing, especially if your puking. Lol
  • ATG499
    by ATG499
    November 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    Are you sure you're actually pregnant? Did you get a test from the doctor?
  • krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Yes. I have had the blood work. As well as the urine test. And 5 at home tests. :)
  • Nicki1995
    November 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    I dont know whats going on. I felt pregnant my entire pregnancy. My pregnancy that i miscarried with, i didnt. Take another pregnancy test
  • krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Nope, no bleeding. Thank goodness. Thanks for the response :)

Quoting mommaGof3:

I wouldn't worry to much unless you start bleeding and/or having serious pelvic pain. Symptoms can come and go, they dont always stick around :-) which can be a blessing, especially if your puking. Lol

• mommaGof3
    November 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    You're welcome, sweetie. If you do become concerned please go see a doctor :-)

Quoting krstynll:

Nope, no bleeding. Thank goodness. Thanks for the response :)

Quoting mommaGof3:

• jlpiett
    by jlpiett
    November 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM

There is no need for worry unless you experince heavy bleeding, or severe abdominal cramps. Other than that, you're fine.

• cemcnair
    November 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    Symptoms come and go! It is perfectly normal! Hugs!
  • KAP4198
    by KAP4198
    November 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    No worries! With my first, I had serious symptoms then I woke up one morning and bam they all weregone!! Started to feel pregnant again at 12 weeks! :)
  • RylansMommy529
    November 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM

You had a posative pregnancy test right? If you did... Then you are pregnant and as long as you are not bleeding you should be okay (: When I was pregnant I had like no symptoms at all while I was in my first trimester other than missing my period and my son is almost 6 months old now! It will all be okay :)

Young Moms