Young Moms

Featured Posts
krstynll
woke up and do not feel pregnant?
November 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I'm a little over paranoid I do admit. This is my first pregnancy - I am 4-5 weeks, and I've been experiencing symptoms all up until this morning when I woke up. It concerns me, though I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I can't get in to my doctor until december 17th because they won't see you til 8 weeks along. Anyways, any personal experience or input would be appreciated. :)

Replies

• mommaGof3
    November 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    I wouldn't worry to much unless you start bleeding and/or having serious pelvic pain. Symptoms can come and go, they dont always stick around :-) which can be a blessing, especially if your puking. Lol
  • ATG499
    by ATG499
    November 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    Are you sure you're actually pregnant? Did you get a test from the doctor?
  • krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Yes. I have had the blood work. As well as the urine test. And 5 at home tests. :)
  • Nicki1995
    November 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    I dont know whats going on. I felt pregnant my entire pregnancy. My pregnancy that i miscarried with, i didnt. Take another pregnancy test
  • krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Nope, no bleeding. Thank goodness. Thanks for the response :)

Quoting mommaGof3:

I wouldn't worry to much unless you start bleeding and/or having serious pelvic pain. Symptoms can come and go, they dont always stick around :-) which can be a blessing, especially if your puking. Lol

• mommaGof3
    November 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    You're welcome, sweetie. If you do become concerned please go see a doctor :-)

Quoting krstynll:

Nope, no bleeding. Thank goodness. Thanks for the response :)

Quoting mommaGof3:

• jlpiett
    by jlpiett
    November 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM

There is no need for worry unless you experince heavy bleeding, or severe abdominal cramps. Other than that, you're fine.

• cemcnair
    November 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    Symptoms come and go! It is perfectly normal! Hugs!
  • KAP4198
    by KAP4198
    November 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    No worries! With my first, I had serious symptoms then I woke up one morning and bam they all weregone!! Started to feel pregnant again at 12 weeks! :)
  • RylansMommy529
    November 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM

You had a posative pregnancy test right? If you did... Then you are pregnant and as long as you are not bleeding you should be okay (: When I was pregnant I had like no symptoms at all while I was in my first trimester other than missing my period and my son is almost 6 months old now! It will all be okay :)

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN