Young Moms

Featured Posts
krstynll
woke up and do not feel pregnant?
November 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I'm a little over paranoid I do admit. This is my first pregnancy - I am 4-5 weeks, and I've been experiencing symptoms all up until this morning when I woke up. It concerns me, though I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I can't get in to my doctor until december 17th because they won't see you til 8 weeks along. Anyways, any personal experience or input would be appreciated. :)

Replies

• krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    Thanks. :) I am looking for the reassurance of that through people who have been through it already. No bleeding... occasional cramping but nothing severe.

Quoting RylansMommy529:

You had a posative pregnancy test right? If you did... Then you are pregnant and as long as you are not bleeding you should be okay (: When I was pregnant I had like no symptoms at all while I was in my first trimester other than missing my period and my son is almost 6 months old now! It will all be okay :)

• krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    Thank you :) *hugs*

Quoting cemcnair:

Symptoms come and go! It is perfectly normal! Hugs!

• krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    Glad to have someone else who has had the same situation reassure me. Thanks :)

Quoting KAP4198:

No worries! With my first, I had serious symptoms then I woke up one morning and bam they all weregone!! Started to feel pregnant again at 12 weeks! :)

• janell55
    November 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Go to a local health depot
  • Lovely2Mommy
    November 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    Sounds like you're having a good pregnancy day to me :-)
  • Mel0dy
    by Mel0dy
    November 16, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I would not worry unless you are bleeding or in pain. I bet your just having a good day LOL ehjoy it cuz once you get further along if your anything like me you are going to feel like HELL 

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN