Young Moms

krstynll
woke up and do not feel pregnant?
November 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I'm a little over paranoid I do admit. This is my first pregnancy - I am 4-5 weeks, and I've been experiencing symptoms all up until this morning when I woke up. It concerns me, though I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. I can't get in to my doctor until december 17th because they won't see you til 8 weeks along. Anyways, any personal experience or input would be appreciated. :)

Replies

• krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    Thanks. :) I am looking for the reassurance of that through people who have been through it already. No bleeding... occasional cramping but nothing severe.

Quoting RylansMommy529:

You had a posative pregnancy test right? If you did... Then you are pregnant and as long as you are not bleeding you should be okay (: When I was pregnant I had like no symptoms at all while I was in my first trimester other than missing my period and my son is almost 6 months old now! It will all be okay :)

• krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    Thank you :) *hugs*

Quoting cemcnair:

Symptoms come and go! It is perfectly normal! Hugs!

• krstynll
    November 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    Glad to have someone else who has had the same situation reassure me. Thanks :)

Quoting KAP4198:

No worries! With my first, I had serious symptoms then I woke up one morning and bam they all weregone!! Started to feel pregnant again at 12 weeks! :)

• janell55
    November 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Go to a local health depot
  • Lovely2Mommy
    November 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    Sounds like you're having a good pregnancy day to me :-)
  • Mel0dy
    by Mel0dy
    November 16, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I would not worry unless you are bleeding or in pain. I bet your just having a good day LOL ehjoy it cuz once you get further along if your anything like me you are going to feel like HELL 

Young Moms