Young Moms

Featured Posts
Slayton723
(Piog)Feeling selfish but don't know what else to do....
November 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM
I originally posted this in the depression group but apparently it's pretty dead....so sorry if this is depressing....

I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my first child, a baby girl. I'm 22 and married but we live with my parents. My dh is 26, has health issues physical and mental. I suffer from depression as well. I've been on zoloft since before I got pregnant and had it approved by both my doctors to continue it throughout my pregnancy. Now here is my issue, I'm not sleeping at all cause I can't get comfortable. I hurt all over, I've only slept 2 hours in over 30 hrs and its making my depression worse. My doc prescribed ambien but it doesn't keep me asleep, just makes me even more tired. Even taking it I only get 3 hours of sleep at most. My doctor told me a few weeks ago that I was the perfect candidate for induction if it came to it. I'm dialated to a 2 and 75% as of monday. I have an apt at 1130, tomorrow morning and dh and I decided to talk to her about inducing me. People keep telling me I'm being selfish, that she'll come when she's ready, but I don't know if I can take much more. I've already tried all natural ways of induction, even castro oil. I know with her here I'll still get little sleep but at least I could get comfortable and sleep while she slept. 3 hours off and on would be better than 2 hours in over 30 hrs....please tell me I'm not being selfish.....:/

Replies

• Mel0dy
    by Mel0dy
    November 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I don't think you are selfish but it's not something I would want to do. I would feel alot better knowing my baby is getting cooked up asmuch as possable before she comes. 

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts