Young Moms

Featured Posts
kittykathall
Hello, i'm new to this site
October 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hello everyone. 
My name is Kat, I'm 18, I live in Canada & I'm 30 weeks 3 days into my pregnancy.

I wanna make some friends, i really don't have any because most of my friends abandond me cause of the pregnacy and what not. (excuse my spelling, lol)

But anyways, if any pregnant teens/teen moms would like to chat it up feel free :) 

Replies

• erinmomofone
    October 20, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    Hey welcome to the group! Congrats on your little one! I am Erin 19 and have a 4 year old daughter well she's almost 5 years old. You can always message or friend me.
  • baggett0709
    October 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Been there got pregnant Sr. Year and all my friends left me. I have an almost 5 and a 3 yr old and I hate to say it but still and got a lot of friends . When ur a parent it seems that the friend that don't have kids don't wanna hang out with u and ur kids and the ones thY have kids r always tired like u the best thing to look toward is when u finally get the baby out u can go to mommy groups and meet people like u that's how I got in with the few friends I had at first then my boys got older and in to sports and now I just don't have time really but its al worth it in the end but I can be a friend if u wanna talk to me
  • heather4511
    October 20, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    Welcome to the group! I had my daughter at 16. As uncomfortable as you may be feeling lately, try and enjoy the end of your pregnancy. It goes by fast you will miss the little things...then once baby is here time goes by even faster. :(
  • EmilyWilsonn
    October 21, 2012 at 1:45 AM
    Welcome! I'm in Canada too. Where are you from? I'm Emily, I'm 17 and I have a 15 month old daughter named Gracelyn.
  • 1.hot.mama2005
    October 21, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Welcome! :)

• Chillisarah
    October 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM

welcome to the group!

• kittykathall
    October 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM

thank you everyone.

feel free to friend me, i always love to talk. :)

• babid14
    by babid14
    October 22, 2012 at 6:39 AM

hey im Delilah 20 single mom of 2 

• cemcnair
    October 22, 2012 at 7:22 AM
    Welcome!
  • Kimmie27
    October 22, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Hey <3 I'm Kimberleigh i'm from England. I'm 18 and i'm 28 weeks and 5 days Preggos :)

How you finding it? You enjoying your pregnancy?

Most of my friends abandoned me when i fell pregnant too, because their all occupied with clubbing/drinking and obviously i can't go and do that with them now.. Lol nice isn't it!!

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN