Young Moms

Featured Posts
erinmomofone
Need to vent and let it all out.
October 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I don't want to do anything at all and there is so much I need to do. I have to clean, do homework, my daughter wants me to play with her. I don't want to. I am feeling like everything is crashing down the last few days. Last night was a very bad night for both my daughter and I. She was up most of the night do to some bad dreams. I didn't want to deal with her being up all night. I just want a break from her and I can't ever get one because her lovely father doesn't take her. It's starting to get to me I want to punch his face and tell him to man up and be her dad again! She wants him and gets so upset mostly on the weekends because those were the days he would be home. It's all hitting me like a brick wall. I feel like I am always getting sick from the stress of raising a 4 year old on my own, working, doing school, watching my sisters most afternoon/ evenings. I am sitting here feeling so done and want to throw in the towel. I thought it would get easier but it seems to be getting harder.   None of my family understands what I am dealing with. Not even my mom who was/is a single mom. I don't know anymore.  

Replies

• KylersMom8-16-7
    October 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM
    I can't even imagine how hard it is. Could you look into Head Start for your daughter? My boys are in Head Start for the second year and they love it! It would give you some time alone plus she'd make friends and learn some things:-)

*Hugs*
  • erinmomofone
    October 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    She's in daycare doing the week while I am at work so I don't really get free time other then when she is asleep.
    Thanks

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

I can't even imagine how hard it is. Could you look into Head Start for your daughter? My boys are in Head Start for the second year and they love it! It would give you some time alone plus she'd make friends and learn some things:-)

*Hugs*

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Hey, its hard being a married mom.  Believe me, my dh is gone all the time working.

I think being a mom is just hard in an of itself, let alone you are doing it alone.

Hang in there.  Do you have any friends you actually trust to watch her so you can get a much needed break once in awhile?  Will your mom watch her?

• erinmomofone
    October 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM
    I have friends but they have their own life and can't really watch her. My mom doesn't either.

Quoting eds6619:

Hey, its hard being a married mom.  Believe me, my dh is gone all the time working.

I think being a mom is just hard in an of itself, let alone you are doing it alone.

Hang in there.  Do you have any friends you actually trust to watch her so you can get a much needed break once in awhile?  Will your mom watch her?

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Well, is there a church or some wholesome organization that you can join to meet people that eventually you can leave her with?

• erinmomofone
    October 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM
    I could.....she goes to daycare every day other then weekend.

Quoting eds6619:

Well, is there a church or some wholesome organization that you can join to meet people that eventually you can leave her with?

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Maybe you should start looking around...would be good for you to get people in your life too...not just for a  babysitter.

• cemcnair
    October 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM
    Yes, you need a break sometimes! Hugs!
  • erinmomofone
    October 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    Wish it was easier to get one.

Quoting cemcnair:

Yes, you need a break sometimes! Hugs!

• erinmomofone
    October 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    Yeah I could use some new friends since I only have a few friends that have kids.

Quoting eds6619:

Maybe you should start looking around...would be good for you to get people in your life too...not just for a  babysitter.

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN