Young Moms

Featured Posts
TJaydesMommy
Im 16 and need a way to make money.
October 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make money. My mom wont let me get a job and i need money, my mom wont give me money either. Any ideas on what i could do or say to my so she will let me?

Replies

• amonkeymom
    October 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Have you discussed with your mom as to why you aren't allowed to get a job?  How are you taking care of (buying necessities for) your baby?

• erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    This! You could babysit I babysat from when I got pregnant till I got a job. But since your sixteen you can get a job. I would talk to your mom though.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Have you discussed with your mom as to why you aren't allowed to get a job?  How are you taking care of (buying necessities for) your baby?

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

She says because i have to much on my plate with school but I never have homework. Im having to ask her dad for everything.

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I dont no anyone with kids though. and I have a 2 month old i dont no how that would work out...any experice with that?

• RaLeighsMommy11
    October 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    There is groups on here for work at home jobs you can look into
  • Paparazzi.Mama
    October 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

That's pretty crazy that a parent says no to their teen getting a job, especially when they have a baby to support. That's seriously such a crazy thought to me! I'm not sure if you're able to qualify because you live with your mom, but I would look into W-2 or a work study program. They might be able to help get your mom on board.

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Whare would I find it I dont no how to work this website i just got on this wedsite today

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Okay:) Thank you guys

• BeachMama05
    October 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I would just talk to her and let her know how important it is to you! 

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I have tried, i just dont understnad why she wont let me get a job....she wouldnt even have to watch her while i worked..i can try to talk to her again though

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN