Young Moms

TJaydesMommy
Im 16 and need a way to make money.
October 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make money. My mom wont let me get a job and i need money, my mom wont give me money either. Any ideas on what i could do or say to my so she will let me?

Replies

• amonkeymom
    October 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Have you discussed with your mom as to why you aren't allowed to get a job?  How are you taking care of (buying necessities for) your baby?

• erinmomofone
    October 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    This! You could babysit I babysat from when I got pregnant till I got a job. But since your sixteen you can get a job. I would talk to your mom though.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Have you discussed with your mom as to why you aren't allowed to get a job?  How are you taking care of (buying necessities for) your baby?

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

She says because i have to much on my plate with school but I never have homework. Im having to ask her dad for everything.

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I dont no anyone with kids though. and I have a 2 month old i dont no how that would work out...any experice with that?

• RaLeighsMommy11
    October 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    There is groups on here for work at home jobs you can look into
  • Paparazzi.Mama
    October 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

That's pretty crazy that a parent says no to their teen getting a job, especially when they have a baby to support. That's seriously such a crazy thought to me! I'm not sure if you're able to qualify because you live with your mom, but I would look into W-2 or a work study program. They might be able to help get your mom on board.

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Whare would I find it I dont no how to work this website i just got on this wedsite today

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Okay:) Thank you guys

• BeachMama05
    October 6, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I would just talk to her and let her know how important it is to you! 

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I have tried, i just dont understnad why she wont let me get a job....she wouldnt even have to watch her while i worked..i can try to talk to her again though

Young Moms