Young Moms

Featured Posts
DOllfACE-
Motivated by Instagram?
October 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I sure was.

Usually people post ecards and non stop self pictures but i came acorss a post i LOVED and had to share with my fellow young moms.

Enjoy!!

Replies

• erinmomofone
    October 3, 2012 at 4:41 PM
    I love that! Totally true...sometimes wish I did it different although I have my daughter who's my life.
  • DOllfACE-
    October 3, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Quoting erinmomofone:

I love that! Totally true...sometimes wish I did it different although I have my daughter who's my life.

Let your children be your motivation. never regret or wish different about their father or your ex because you wouldnt know what you know now and you can pass that knowledge to your little girl. Find the positive in everything!

• erinmomofone
    October 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    She's my motivation. I finished high school as well as start college because of her.

Quoting DOllfACE-:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Let your children be your motivation. never regret or wish different about their father or your ex because you wouldnt know what you know now and you can pass that knowledge to your little girl. Find the positive in everything!

• DOllfACE-
    October 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM

i FINISHED hs BC OF MY SON TOO <3 I'm pregnant with my 2nd a little girl and after she is born I'm finishing up my degree and my police exams!

Quoting erinmomofone:

She's my motivation. I finished high school as well as start college because of her.

Quoting DOllfACE-:

Quoting erinmomofone:

• erinmomofone
    October 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM
    Awesome! Congrats on your little girl!

Quoting DOllfACE-:

i FINISHED hs BC OF MY SON TOO <3 I'm pregnant with my 2nd a little girl and after she is born I'm finishing up my degree and my police exams!

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting DOllfACE-:

Quoting erinmomofone:

• mommaGof3
    October 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
    True but you can definitely wake up and tell your career you dont love it anymore. Lol
  • Ollysmama08
    October 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM

LOVE this!! very cutee!! 

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 3, 2012 at 6:13 PM

And in this economy your "career" might not love you anymore.

Quoting mommaGof3:

True but you can definitely wake up and tell your career you dont love it anymore. Lol

• 1.hot.mama2005
    October 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Very cool. Thanks for sharing! :)

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts