Young Moms

Featured Posts
Question for divorced moms or...
September 24, 2012 at 3:14 PM
moms with ex boyfriends who are the fathers of their children. I am currently with my boyfriend of a year, we live together and I have a 4 year old daughter. Her dad is in the picture, he has her 3 days a week and I was just curious if my boyfriends job relocates us I don't know what to do. My daughters dad would be furious if I tried to leave the state with her... but relocation is a possibility. Help!


  • momtoone456
    September 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    You'll probably take it to court and talk to a judge. Sorry I am not the biggest help my dd is two and as of right now doesn't see her father but its been a week.
  • merinasmommy
    September 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Unless you are married court wont let you take her out of state because of his most cases at least

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN