Young Moms

aslynnrachael
Unsure about the name.. Help me please! :D
July 23, 2012 at 3:37 AM

okay so a short story about the name situation... I originally wanted the name Aurora for my daughter due this sept. everyone loves it except the daddy. he thinks people will call her a"whore"a which i dont think anyone would even come up with that, plus my baby will NOT be a whore haha. and also he didnt want the name because he thinks thats too many A names. Mine is Aslynn and my Mom's is Annette and our first daughters name is Aubrey :P i dont think that really matters either. and I told him that if her name was Aurora that i would call her Rori for short :) and he decided that we should just name her that if we are going to call her that. :P then me and my mom got to looking at names and i found some that i really like(sorry ha that wasnt so short)

Tell me what you think. (also i found a way to spell Rori different, if her name is going to be Rori we are going to spell it Rhori)

Rhori Louise

Rowan Louise

i like Rowan more and my boyfriend likes Rhori. Tell me what you think.

Replies

• pampire
    by pampire
    July 23, 2012 at 3:44 AM

I like Aurora, Rory or Rowan.  I'm not found of the Rgori spelling though.

• AubreeGrace17
    July 23, 2012 at 5:07 AM

I like Roawn better. It flows much nicer and is a lot easier to say :)

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    July 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I had the name Aurora picked out for my second child. I had a boy instead but I have always loved that name.

Rhori is pretty, but between the two, I personally like Rowan better.

• MamaAlana87
    July 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I like Rowan more, personally!

• LandonsMom63009
    July 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I think with the shooting just happening in Aurora Colorado people might think you named her Aurora because of that. However I do really like Rori and Rowen.

• mommyof2.
    July 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Do you pronounce that Row-an? I think I like Rori better.

• Jenn8604
    July 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    Just name her Rori then.
  • gcstar42
    July 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I like Rori.

• MandiK
    by MandiK
    July 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I personally like Rowan the best. They're all very pretty though.

• kayla19216
    July 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    Aurora sounds pretty, im not fond or rori/rhori. My fav on your list is rowan.

Young Moms