Young Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!
August 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistyMarie24
    October 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Thank you! My name is Misty and I have a 3mo old baby girl named Anna Claire. I'm so glad I found this site because I don't really have anyone to talk to about what is going on these days.

• Mommytoralin
    October 7, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    Hi I'm Taylor I'm a single mom 19 and have a 8 month old son (:
  • AshleysMommy19
    October 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Hi, Im Karey. Im 19 and i have a 7 month old daughter and im still with her father :)

• Cafe AmyS
    October 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Hi Ashlee, welcome to the group and congrats on your new son!

Quoting JacobisMomm:

Hello everyon my name is Ashlee & Im 18 & I have a 2 week old son. Im engaged to a man that is not the father of my son which can be hard sometimes but he was there through my entire pregnancy & was there for the birth of my son.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Welcome Misty!  

Quoting MistyMarie24:

Thank you! My name is Misty and I have a 3mo old baby girl named Anna Claire. I'm so glad I found this site because I don't really have anyone to talk to about what is going on these days.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Welcome to the group Taylor!

Quoting Mommytoralin:

Hi I'm Taylor I'm a single mom 19 and have a 8 month old son (:

• Cafe AmyS
    October 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Hi Karey, it's nice to meet you!

Quoting AshleysMommy19:

Hi, Im Karey. Im 19 and i have a 7 month old daughter and im still with her father :)

• leban_rican
    October 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM
    Hii everyone!!

My name is frances, im 22 years old and 14 weeks pregnant with my first child!! Im overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions because im so new at all this, im looking foward from hearing all sorts of advice from moms my age!!!

• TeenTwinMommmy
    October 8, 2012 at 7:07 AM

hey everyone my name is Adriana. I am 18 yrs old and i have twin boys that are going to be 2 on Nov.18(: I consider myself a single mom!

• Cafe AmyS
    October 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Hi Frances, congrats on your pregnancy!  

Quoting leban_rican:

Hii everyone!!

My name is frances, im 22 years old and 14 weeks pregnant with my first child!! Im overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions because im so new at all this, im looking foward from hearing all sorts of advice from moms my age!!!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts