Young Moms

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Young Moms! Introduce yourself here!
August 14, 2011 at 1:24 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us on our new post to introduce yourself to the group:
Welcome to Young Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here! 

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    October 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM

welcome

Quoting crvs_mom:

Hello. my namy is juany i got a 16month old baby.

• Cafe AmyS

Welcome to the group, Gigi, it's great to meet you!

Quoting FrappeBabyG:

Hey :)) I'm Gigi. I'm 17 years old and 19 weeks pregnant with my first child ( Due on February 25,2013 ) !
    The father's in jail( Ugh, don't get me started lol ), but I'm engaged to someone else who treats me like a queen and has every intention of treating this baby like his own. Right now we're planning a Christmas wedding and we just bought a place that'll be ready to move in the 15th of Oct. I can say that it's not perfect, but I'm most def blessed .

• Cafe AmyS

Welcome Paige!

Quoting Babymamma514:

My name is Paige. Im having my first kid. Im engagged witht he baby daddy. I currently live with my mom but wanting to move out. im nurves about having my son just the labor part. 

• Rj_Raven
    October 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Hi Im Raven and Im a very young teen mom and Im due in December with my baby boy Abel. Things have been very copmlicated lately and I just thought I would try this out for a change to see if it will help with the build up stress.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Welcome to the group, Raven.  December is getting close, are you excited?

Quoting Rj_Raven:

Hi Im Raven and Im a very young teen mom and Im due in December with my baby boy Abel. Things have been very copmlicated lately and I just thought I would try this out for a change to see if it will help with the build up stress.

• teenmom2b060613
    October 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I'm Nikki. I'm 17 years old and 5wks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. 

• Cafe AmyS
    October 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

welcome

Quoting teenmom2b060613:

I'm Nikki. I'm 17 years old and 5wks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. 

• TJaydesMommy
    October 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hi Everyone, My Name Is Heather, Im 16, And I Have A Baby Girl, Trinity Is 2 Months And 25 Days Old. Im Not With Her Dad Anymore, He Was In Love With My Bestfriend So I Broke Up With HIm.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Welcome Heather, and congrats on your new little girl!

Quoting TJaydesMommy:

Hi Everyone, My Name Is Heather, Im 16, And I Have A Baby Girl, Trinity Is 2 Months And 25 Days Old. Im Not With Her Dad Anymore, He Was In Love With My Bestfriend So I Broke Up With HIm.

• JacobisMomm
    October 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hello everyon my name is Ashlee & Im 18 & I have a 2 week old son. Im engaged to a man that is not the father of my son which can be hard sometimes but he was there through my entire pregnancy & was there for the birth of my son.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Young Moms