TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
Mandabfit
Skipped BC, now I missed my period.
May 5, 2015 at 10:24 AM
My doc has prescribed me the birth control pill, to see if it will help some issues I have been having with my period. Not realizing it I have skipped about a weeks worth of pills. I take quite a few vitamins and things and must have forgot to put them in my pill box. I have had unprotected sex with my husband one time within that time frame and he finished in me. I have gotten to the end of my pack, and the doctor wants me to start a different kind of pill.
My period has yet to arrive. My first two months I bled the whole time I had my pill then about a week before I had sex I stopped, and haven't bled since... Except for a spot here and there.

Could this be the pill messing with things or could I be pregnant? We want to have another baby, I just had some issues I had to work out first. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I don't want to get the new prescription and start them if I could be.

Replies

• fitcoachtiff
    May 5, 2015 at 10:25 AM
    If you had sex, it's a possibility. Take a test to be sure.
  • MeganSB
    by MeganSB
    May 5, 2015 at 10:55 AM
    Take a test
  • rachel216
    May 5, 2015 at 10:56 AM
    I'd pee on the stick! Just to be safe but any time you just stop taking something it can affect your periods
  • florallove92
    May 5, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Test, it could be just the fact that you forgot to take a week worth. 

• Chaos1229
    May 5, 2015 at 2:26 PM
    Well you had unprotected sex so its a very real possibility so take a test. Although it could also be from the birth control pill.
  • dj_kern
    by dj_kern
    May 5, 2015 at 4:09 PM
    I'd test.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts