TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
savie-marie
Ugh I just wanna give up!
August 10, 2014 at 7:43 AM
I'm so tired of this already it been over 2 in a half years nd still I can't get one positive test I'm beyond frustrated nd hurt already I'm tired of being happy that maybe it's our time nd still nothing I can't go on to another year of disappointment 3 years is just around the corner nd I'm losing it already sorry ladies just a little rant...

Replies

• Khooks
    by Khooks
    August 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    I'm sorry hun, have you had testing done?
  • eagerforbaby
    August 10, 2014 at 8:47 AM
    So sorry. It sucks. I rode the roller coaster for 4 years. Hope you get your bfp soon.
  • savie-marie
    August 10, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    No I haven't had insurance so I haven't gone but I've pretty much know it was due to the depo I got after my daughter was born it messed my hormones up bad nd my cycles are everywhere but this year I've had new changes my cycles are getting better nd more like 29 to 32 days nd I'm starting to ovulate so im just being patient with my body

Quoting Khooks: I'm sorry hun, have you had testing done?
  • savie-marie
    August 10, 2014 at 9:12 AM
    Thank you its just so down putting I feel so helpless sometimes because there's nothing I can do about it but be patient nd hope it happens soon

Quoting eagerforbaby: So sorry. It sucks. I rode the roller coaster for 4 years. Hope you get your bfp soon.
  • apaschall4
    August 10, 2014 at 9:13 AM
    We have been TTC for a while too, and I had long term depo use as well. I had to be prescribed clomid. It keeps my cycles regular, but still no BFP. I understand your frustration!! Good luck to you!

Quoting savie-marie: No I haven't had insurance so I haven't gone but I've pretty much know it was due to the depo I got after my daughter was born it messed my hormones up bad nd my cycles are everywhere but this year I've had new changes my cycles are getting better nd more like 29 to 32 days nd I'm starting to ovulate so im just being patient with my body

• savie-marie
    August 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM
    I swear the depo is the work of the devil I've heard stories of women not conceiving ever again because of it... nd some taking years nd the lucky ones conceive months later ugh it's such an ugly rode sometimes but hopefully we can see the light at the end of the tunnel 😊

Quoting apaschall4: We have been TTC for a while too, and I had long term depo use as well. I had to be prescribed clomid. It keeps my cycles regular, but still no BFP. I understand your frustration!! Good luck to you!

Quoting savie-marie: No I haven't had insurance so I haven't gone but I've pretty much know it was due to the depo I got after my daughter was born it messed my hormones up bad nd my cycles are everywhere but this year I've had new changes my cycles are getting better nd more like 29 to 32 days nd I'm starting to ovulate so im just being patient with my body

• kajira
    by kajira
    August 10, 2014 at 9:28 AM

i understand, it took me almost 5 years of TTC to get pregnant with my daughter. Long term TTC is hard. Just keep faith that it will happen.

• savie-marie
    August 10, 2014 at 9:41 AM
    I admire women like yu to have such faith nd hope it's beautiful thank yu (:

Quoting kajira:

i understand, it took me almost 5 years of TTC to get pregnant with my daughter. Long term TTC is hard. Just keep faith that it will happen.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts