TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
froyogal
Getting a BFP after stopping clomid?
June 29, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Has anyone ever heard of this happening? My DH has to have a semen analysis done and my dr. doesn't want to pump me with more clomid until we get the results. I was supposed to start today CD5. Now I am missing my window for the month. So I googled stopping clomid and all these results came up that ladies got a BFP the month they stopped. Really? Makes me want to try. That would be so awesome! Anyone have a promising story :)

Replies

• angray08
    June 29, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    Me!! I was on clomid for 3 months..the 2nd month on it I got pregnant but miscarried..month 3 I had no luck. The first month off of it (hubby needed a sa too) I didn't chart, track or anything. Literally had sex twice. Im now 6 weeks pregnant! This is after 17 months of ttc so the one month I honestly thought I was out.. it happened.
  • froyogal
    June 29, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Wow that is so cool. I thought I was out all together this month, but now I am going to definitely try. Thanks so much! Congratulations to you that is a great story :) 

• Camsmommy12
    June 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    Quoting angray08:

Me!! I was on clomid for 3 months..the 2nd month on it I got pregnant but miscarried..month 3 I had no luck. The first month off of it (hubby needed a sa too) I didn't chart, track or anything. Literally had sex twice. Im now 6 weeks pregnant! This is after 17 months of ttc so the one month I honestly thought I was out.. it happened.

Congrats, and H*H 9 months. I hope that I can come and post a story like that. We also have been trying for about 17 or so months. I have so much hope hearing your story :) :) Thanks sooo much for sharing!!
  • angray08
    June 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    Thank you! I'm glad I could give you hope, don't give up! Like I said it'll happen when you least expect it! Good luck :)

Quoting Camsmommy12:

Quoting angray08:

Congrats, and H*H 9 months. I hope that I can come and post a story like that. We also have been trying for about 17 or so months. I have so much hope hearing your story :) :) Thanks sooo much for sharing!!

• Camsmommy12
    June 29, 2013 at 10:26 AM
    Quoting angray08:

My DH had a SA done came back SUPER LOW. He went through his doctor to get the test done. My doctor wanted to get him checked. Well I have fibroid's in my uterus along with cyst on my ovaries, and irregular periods. My doctor put me back on the pill for about 4 months or so to shrink my fibroids and cyst so he could start me on clomid. Well I just took my last pill pack last month, and on CD 5 (it's exciting to start actually trying again). I am going to go get a U/S at some point this month to see if things shrunk, and then hopefully start my first round of clomid. I am hoping for this soooo much!!
  • Ttucker1981
    June 29, 2013 at 10:38 AM

my neighbor was clomid for a few months but than she lost a family member so she forgot to take it, wasn't even trying and ended up pregnant. She is due later this month with twin girls (fraternal)

• kande09
    by kande09
    June 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
    I took it for 9 cycles and the month I stopped I got pregnant. I miscarried but It did happen!
  • froyogal
    June 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Wow Thanks Ladies. I am so excited for this month now. You all give me hope, which is exactly what I need during this long process.

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    June 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM

It happened that way both times I was on it. With baby #2 it was a few months later, and with baby #4 it was a month. Clomid doesn't work for me, if I O at all on it I believe it thins my linning to much to allow for healthy implantation!

• babygrashopper
    June 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM

after my cus had her twins on clomid after she got the go ahead to do the deed again it was like she caughed and she had her third . so 3 kiddos with in two years. her first two weren't one yet before she got prego again.....so I guess it is different for everyone she was super fertal right after she said 

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts