TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
katamike
For those of you who have had very early m/c.. (kinda tmi)
April 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM

How long did you bleed after?

It happened monday, and I had 2 days of heavy bleeding, and today started out like a med flow, and now it is just a small amount? I don't even need a pad now. Weird? Is that normal? Also, I am having twinges in my right ovary. But no cramping, no pain.

My stomach has been upset/sick feeling today as well, but I think it is just my nerves.

Ugh, I hate this :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Hopeful_2_be
    April 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    I'm so sorry for your loss hun :(
    Every woman is different but when i had my m/c the bleeding was the same as yours. Totally normal so don't worry! :)
  • katamike
    April 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Thanks, sorry for yours as well :(

That makes me feel better. I guess I thought it would last longer. I should be done completley Tomorrow or friday.

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :(
    Every woman is different but when i had my m/c the bleeding was the same as yours. Totally normal so don't worry! :)

• rwcw89
    by rwcw89
    April 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    Mine lasted like a normal pd . No cramps. Kinda stringy (sorry) but was over in 4 to 5 days. Got my next af cycle 27 days later..try to relax, maybeeven distract yourself (I cried for a week. After mine was only 5 weeks). Good luck if you plan to try again. I heard many women are very fertile after a early mc.
  • wantingachild23
    April 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM
    I know its hard right now but ive heard of ALOT of women getting pregnant right after a m/c. So hold on hunny and let God do his thing. Thats all we can do. Praying for you and im sorry for your loss.
  • fleurmegs
    April 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM

So sorry for your loss :(

I had mine early last month, mc'd around 5 weeks as well - but my bleeding was like a heavy AF and lasted for about 7 days, 3 days spotting prior to the heavy bleeding and 2 days of spotting afterward.  I am still in the cycle after the mc, and I think it'll last about 34 days until my next AF (if I don't luck out and get pg again).

• katamike
    April 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Thanks, I am trying to distract myself. I have good and bad moments. Mine was only 5w2d. I was just heartbroken.The first day I had terrible cramps and back pain, it was awful.
     Yes, Dh and I talked about it and we want to try again right away. I hope the word is true that women have an easier time getting preg. right after a m/c! I also heard that there is a lesser chance of a m/c recurring the sooner you get preg also.
    Sorry for your loss :(

Quoting rwcw89:

Mine lasted like a normal pd . No cramps. Kinda stringy (sorry) but was over in 4 to 5 days. Got my next af cycle 27 days later..try to relax, maybeeven distract yourself (I cried for a week. After mine was only 5 weeks). Good luck if you plan to try again. I heard many women are very fertile after a early mc.

• heidimorris
    April 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM

im so sorry for your loss. but when i had a chemcial it just spotted for a few days then got my period a week or so later. mine was totally normal tho. 

• katamike
    April 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting fleurmegs:

I had mine early last month, mc'd around 5 weeks as well - but my bleeding was like a heavy AF and lasted for about 7 days, 3 days spotting prior to the heavy bleeding and 2 days of spotting afterward.  I am still in the cycle after the mc, and I think it'll last about 34 days until my next AF (if I don't luck out and get pg again).

Thanks, sorry to hear of yours as well. It is harder to go through  than I thought. I had a day and a half of light to med spotting, and all of a sudden I just started bleeding heavy. By the time I got to the ER it was too late.
    Hope you get your rainbow baby soon :) A sticky bean!

• fleurmegs
    April 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Aww thank you so much!  And I'm sure you'll get yours as well (I KNOW it - and I'll be praying for it!).  This one wasn't as hard as I thought it would be because I had gone through it twice before with longer lasting pregnancies, but it is still hard, no matter how long, because your entire view of life changes when you're pregnant, immediately.  It's crushing to have that gone.

Just know you WILL be OK, and you'll always remember that little baby, and you will have a healthy baby soon enough!  It's just waiting to come at the right time!

Quoting katamike:

Quoting fleurmegs:

Thanks, sorry to hear of yours as well. It is harder to go through  than I thought. I had a day and a half of light to med spotting, and all of a sudden I just started bleeding heavy. By the time I got to the ER it was too late.
    Hope you get your rainbow baby soon :) A sticky bean!

• MsWood729
    April 4, 2013 at 4:34 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss, with my CP I bleed my normal cycle days which are 4 then I spotted for almost 2 days

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts