TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
katamike
For those of you who have had very early m/c.. (kinda tmi)
April 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM

How long did you bleed after?

It happened monday, and I had 2 days of heavy bleeding, and today started out like a med flow, and now it is just a small amount? I don't even need a pad now. Weird? Is that normal? Also, I am having twinges in my right ovary. But no cramping, no pain.

My stomach has been upset/sick feeling today as well, but I think it is just my nerves.

Ugh, I hate this :( Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• xtriciax
    April 5, 2013 at 8:58 AM

my mc begining of feb i was 5 wks. i passed one large clot and spotted for 3 days that was it. concieved again 19 days later... best of luck hun sorry for your loss

• 0_o
    by 0_o
    April 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM

My m/c at 5 weeks was just like a period for about 6 days I had bleeding and spotting for about 2-3 days after.

• Disneylove3
    April 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I am so sorry! It's the worst and most devastating thing to go through. I had like a normal period with some cramps. then it got less and less to where I needed only a pantyliner. But I bleed for six weeks but usually only a tiny bit here and there, Off n on. Finally after six weeks I started a normal cycle. Just take it one day at a time. My positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN