Quoting waitnonamiracle:

I'm 7dpo and tested got a bfn :(

That's still way early, You still have a good chance!! FX for you

• waitnonamiracle
    February 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM
    Thank you but not getting my hopes up :/
  • luvmy2boys0911
    February 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    I'm pretty sure she posted yesterday saying AF showed up but I might have her confused with someone else.
  • WOFFT
    by WOFFT
    February 23, 2013 at 12:09 AM
    7dpo is early, test closer to AF due date, on AF due date or better still after AF is late. GL.

Quoting waitnonamiracle:

I'm 7dpo and tested got a bfn :(
  • So_Devious20
    February 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    hey!! My brother and sister are up visiting so I haven't bern on much. I'm now on cd 3 =( . I thought this was it with the spotting and temp rise. Guess my body played a trick on me. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. hope all is well with you =)
  • mz.juice23
    February 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    I'm so sorry hun :(

Quoting So_Devious20:

hey!! My brother and sister are up visiting so I haven't bern on much. I'm now on cd 3 =( . I thought this was it with the spotting and temp rise. Guess my body played a trick on me. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. hope all is well with you =)

• So_Devious20
    February 23, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    it's ok! on to the next cycle =)

Quoting mz.juice23:

I'm so sorry hun :(

Quoting So_Devious20:

• nicole2884
    February 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    Man sorry hun. Ive got my fx for you

Quoting So_Devious20:

TTC - Trying to Conceive