• Jojo3400
    February 16, 2013 at 5:24 AM

Randburg-20130216-00125.jpg

• Lvmyliberty
    February 16, 2013 at 5:27 AM
    No the test line has to be darker or as dark as the control line
  • krissy920
    February 16, 2013 at 6:10 AM

im not familiar with those tests is it the kind that the test must be as dark or darker then the control or the kind wher eyou just need a line to be postive?

• Jojo3400
    February 16, 2013 at 6:24 AM

All the txt pkt says is a "distinct" line. 

Negative on the description Page say:" only one colored band appears on the control region c . No color band in the test region t.

• RMK510
    by RMK510
    February 16, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    Everyone I've heard of on here must have the test line as dark or darker then the control line. On my test there r always two lines but only one day that they show positive.
  • Camsmommy12
    February 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    Nope sorry :( Keep taking them though they will get darker and you will know what to look for FX
  • Proud-mama-05
    February 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    Like everyone says MOST have 2 lines and the test line has to be as dark or darker then the control line (I'm new at this whole testing thing too lol) but if your test give different directions I'd go by your test directions obviously. And going by your test directions I'd say yes it's positive. You could always test again with a different brand to be sure

Quoting Jojo3400:

All the txt pkt says is a "distinct" line. 

Negative on the description Page say:" only one colored band appears on the control region c . No color band in the test region t.

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    February 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    No the tests line has to be dark as or darker then control that's wayyyy off sorry
  • marissabrookee
    February 16, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I got mine today, this is what a positive looks like :) GL!
  • SaGe_Ed
    by SaGe_Ed
    February 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM

What brand is that?  All the ones I've seen say the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line, which would make that a negative.  But if yours has different instructions I would go by the manufacturer instructions.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN