TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
marissabrookee
Grapefruit Juice is NASTY !!
February 4, 2013 at 6:16 PM

GROSS. I bought 2 cartons of grapefruit juice today at the store because it supposedly helps with EWCM, and its SO nasty hahaha but I'm pinching my nose and chugging a cup every day. Maybe I'll drink my 1 glass of whole milk after to get the taste out of my mouth.

Replies

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    February 4, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    I can't drink it because of meds I'm on however you can EAT one and it does the same and you can add sugar to the top and its a wonderful good for u breakfast
  • marissabrookee
    February 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM

what meds are you on that dont allow you to drink it?

Quoting mama2gg:

I can't drink it because of meds I'm on however you can EAT one and it does the same and you can add sugar to the top and its a wonderful good for u breakfast

• Rachelz123
    February 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    I actually like it. I used to eat grapefruit when I was younger. I would sprinkle some sugar on it and it was so yummy.
  • mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    February 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    Anxiety meds any anxiety or depression meds are a no no but you can look up on drugs.com for med interactions with food

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting mama2gg:

• LucyHarper
    February 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I love grapefruit juice. 

• marissabrookee
    February 4, 2013 at 6:32 PM

haha maybe I'll try the sugar thing. The juice is just nasty but I'm grinning and bearing it for my soon to be little bean haha

Quoting Rachelz123:

I actually like it. I used to eat grapefruit when I was younger. I would sprinkle some sugar on it and it was so yummy.

• marissabrookee
    February 4, 2013 at 6:32 PM

what happens if you drink it? I'm not on any meds except prenatals.

Quoting mama2gg:

Anxiety meds any anxiety or depression meds are a no no but you can look up on drugs.com for med interactions with food

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting mama2gg:

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    February 4, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    It causes respiratory depression and cardic issues along with slowing of absorbing and gi issues

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting mama2gg:

• mommy_jessika
    February 4, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    What CD are you supposed to drink it on ?
  • Rachelz123
    February 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    You can look up a list of meds that if you are on you shouldn't eat grapefruit.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting mama2gg:

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN