TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
JacknJill
Ewcm after ovulation
February 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I ovulated on the 27th.. I have ewcm. I've never noticed it before. It stretches. What does the ewcm mean? Please help

Replies

• destiny2nv
    February 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    its normal hun, about a week before you get af it should get tacky and white, are you sure you oed then?
  • JacknJill
    February 1, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Quoting destiny2nv:

its normal hun, about a week before you get af it should get tacky and white, are you sure you oed then?

No! I got what appeared to be a positive on the 26th and then again on the 28th. But all negatives on the 27th. we BDd a bunch. I thought I was on my 2ww and then i just saw this stretchy stuff! (sorry tmi) Now I am soooo confused! Can you tell this is my first cycle?

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    February 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Ewcm can happen a WEEK before or AFTER
    O
  • destiny2nv
    February 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    lol its ok, and its ok to O twice
    are you using a digital opk ? They are easier to r,l I'm at work atm, but I will try to help you when I'm done, if nobody else does ;)

Quoting JacknJill:

Quoting destiny2nv:

No! I got what appeared to be a positive on the 26th and then again on the 28th. But all negatives on the 27th. we BDd a bunch. I thought I was on my 2ww and then i just saw this stretchy stuff! (sorry tmi) Now I am soooo confused! Can you tell this is my first cycle?

• JacknJill
    February 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Ohh thank God I have you ladies here! I swear, this TTC is going to drive me insane. I have to have clomid to ovulate. I just wish I had some device to tell me what day I O! It's so confusing!

Quoting mama2gg:

O

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    February 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    You do go get a bbt and free charting program online tells you the day you O

Quoting JacknJill:

Ohh thank God I have you ladies here! I swear, this TTC is going to drive me insane. I have to have clomid to ovulate. I just wish I had some device to tell me what day I O! It's so confusing!

Quoting mama2gg:

O

• JacknJill
    February 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Sorry, what is a BBT?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting JacknJill:

Quoting mama2gg:

O

• Mrs.Torres2566
    February 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I O'ed somewhere between the 21st and the 27th. I had super heavy EWCM that whole week and O pains, plus I spotted 4 times, which is randomn because I usually only spot on the day I O. So either I O'd 4 times in a seven day span (I have PCOS so it COULD happen) or the O was really strong. But I don't know the exact day I O'ed since I spotted on the 21st, 22nd, 24th and 27th. ANYWAYS, lol, I started getting EWCM yesterday. I was like WTF? Now I am super crampy and my boobs are burning. Hope it's good news for both of us.

• JacknJill
    February 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM

ohhhh nevermind! Basal Body thermometer.. i have one! I started using it for a few months (before clomid) and the chart was all over the place. I'm definilty going to start again!

Quoting JacknJill:

Sorry, what is a BBT?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting JacknJill:

Quoting mama2gg:

O

• JacknJill
    February 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM

oh good! When I "thought" I O'd.. i had super cramps. For about three days and prominitly on my left side. So I figured it was my left side that released the egg. I have been googling ewcm after ovulation and a lot of sites are saying it could be an early sign of implantation. I haven't had any spotting. But I just took a opk and it is definitly negative!

GL! FX

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I O'ed somewhere between the 21st and the 27th. I had super heavy EWCM that whole week and O pains, plus I spotted 4 times, which is randomn because I usually only spot on the day I O. So either I O'd 4 times in a seven day span (I have PCOS so it COULD happen) or the O was really strong. But I don't know the exact day I O'ed since I spotted on the 21st, 22nd, 24th and 27th. ANYWAYS, lol, I started getting EWCM yesterday. I was like WTF? Now I am super crampy and my boobs are burning. Hope it's good news for both of us.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts