TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
marissabrookee
CD5!
February 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM
The stomach bug is gone, but I still stayed home from work to rejuvenate myself because I lost about 6 lbs in all of this (I was 124 and now I'm 118). I gotta get back on track so that I don't mess up this cycle!

I also promised myself I wouldn't test until 14DPO which is going to be VERY hard but if it's not a dark BFP I don't wanna see it.

WHO'S WITH ME? :)

Replies

• trfgirl56701
    February 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I'm with ya. I'll try to be your voice of reason to wait to test if you want. I'm not promising that you won't convince me to test too though lol.

• xtriciax
    February 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM

goodluck hun i really hope this is it for u

• marissabrookee
    February 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    haha please do, tell me I don't wanna see any more BFNs and it's only hurting my wallet lol

Quoting trfgirl56701:

I'm with ya. I'll try to be your voice of reason to wait to test if you want. I'm not promising that you won't convince me to test too though lol.

• destiny2nv
    February 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    You can do it! ;)
  • destiny2nv
    February 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    glad your feeling better ,
    I feel like crap. Think I'm getting sick
  • marissabrookee
    February 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    yeah it was awful, I'm still scared to eat much but I'm gettin there. I have a phobia of throwing up... so this sucked.

Quoting destiny2nv:

• xtriciax
    February 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM

i still have anti nausea pills from my preg last may... those things are life savers so i take that when i need to and will be nice if i get preg and start throwing up continually like i did my other 3 pregnancies.

Quoting marissabrookee:

yeah it was awful, I'm still scared to eat much but I'm gettin there. I have a phobia of throwing up... so this sucked.

Quoting destiny2nv:

• marissabrookee
    February 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    I didn't have morning sickness with my dd, just continual nausea. but I can tolerate nausea.

Quoting xtriciax:

i still have anti nausea pills from my preg last may... those things are life savers so i take that when i need to and will be nice if i get preg and start throwing up continually like i did my other 3 pregnancies.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting destiny2nv:

• xtriciax
    February 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

yea i lost 20lbs with all 3 before 10wks (thats where i mc 2) but since i had a weight loss surgery i cant afford to throw up every little thing i eat lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

I didn't have morning sickness with my dd, just continual nausea. but I can tolerate nausea.

Quoting xtriciax:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting destiny2nv:

• Rachelz123
    February 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    Glad you are feeling better. I'm right here with you this cycle. I'm on CD4. AF is almost gone so I should be able to start temping tomorrow.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts