TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
marissabrookee
CD5!
February 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM
The stomach bug is gone, but I still stayed home from work to rejuvenate myself because I lost about 6 lbs in all of this (I was 124 and now I'm 118). I gotta get back on track so that I don't mess up this cycle!

I also promised myself I wouldn't test until 14DPO which is going to be VERY hard but if it's not a dark BFP I don't wanna see it.

WHO'S WITH ME? :)

Replies

• trfgirl56701
    February 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I'm with ya. I'll try to be your voice of reason to wait to test if you want. I'm not promising that you won't convince me to test too though lol.

• xtriciax
    February 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM

goodluck hun i really hope this is it for u

• marissabrookee
    February 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    haha please do, tell me I don't wanna see any more BFNs and it's only hurting my wallet lol

Quoting trfgirl56701:

I'm with ya. I'll try to be your voice of reason to wait to test if you want. I'm not promising that you won't convince me to test too though lol.

• destiny2nv
    February 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    You can do it! ;)
  • destiny2nv
    February 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    glad your feeling better ,
    I feel like crap. Think I'm getting sick
  • marissabrookee
    February 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    yeah it was awful, I'm still scared to eat much but I'm gettin there. I have a phobia of throwing up... so this sucked.

Quoting destiny2nv:

• xtriciax
    February 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM

i still have anti nausea pills from my preg last may... those things are life savers so i take that when i need to and will be nice if i get preg and start throwing up continually like i did my other 3 pregnancies.

Quoting marissabrookee:

yeah it was awful, I'm still scared to eat much but I'm gettin there. I have a phobia of throwing up... so this sucked.

Quoting destiny2nv:

• marissabrookee
    February 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    I didn't have morning sickness with my dd, just continual nausea. but I can tolerate nausea.

Quoting xtriciax:

i still have anti nausea pills from my preg last may... those things are life savers so i take that when i need to and will be nice if i get preg and start throwing up continually like i did my other 3 pregnancies.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting destiny2nv:

• xtriciax
    February 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

yea i lost 20lbs with all 3 before 10wks (thats where i mc 2) but since i had a weight loss surgery i cant afford to throw up every little thing i eat lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

I didn't have morning sickness with my dd, just continual nausea. but I can tolerate nausea.

Quoting xtriciax:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting destiny2nv:

• Rachelz123
    February 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    Glad you are feeling better. I'm right here with you this cycle. I'm on CD4. AF is almost gone so I should be able to start temping tomorrow.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN