TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
Inlove2013
I'm new to this group! Also I am officially one day late!!!
January 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Hi, My name is Autumn and I am new to this entire site! My husband and I have been trying for a couple of months now. I was supposed to start yesterday and did not! He is coming home with a test tonight!! I am so excited! I already have two boys but we are hoping for another little one soon! I do have a few symtoms but I am not sure if I will just start or if I am really pregnant! Any advice on how soon you ladies take tests??

Replies

• mrsbrand
    January 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Day of missed period or later is usually when recommended. Or 10 DPO or more. 

• xtriciax
    January 14, 2013 at 2:45 PM

day after period is a safe bet good luck and welcome to the group :)

• MrsLondon
    January 14, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Go ahead and test :) I tested after my missed cycle last time and I was 7 days late. They were all BFN's(Big fat negatives). Turns out my cycle was just wacky. It went to 35 days. Hopefully it will begin to be normal again this cycle.

With my dd's I tested early and the day after and they were bright bfp's.

• acook0331
    January 14, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Good luck! I was just three days late and af came...she can be such a party pooper. 

• over40bride
    January 14, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Good luck. Test as soon as he gets home and give us and update with a pic of the test.

Pretty please. :D

• ShellBeth
    January 14, 2013 at 3:12 PM
    Hopefully you will get your bfp today and your stay here will be short lived!
  • Inlove2013
    January 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Negative. But it was not a lot of urine and I had drank a cup of coffee... maybe thinking it gave a false reading. My breasts are truly hurting! They never feel like this unless I was pregnant but maybe I am just excited! In one hour it will be day two late! Sorry already threw the test away... clearly negative. Thanks girls!!
  • bricarter89
    January 14, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    First morning urine is the most accurate & so take another in the morning that way you can know for sure!!! GOOD LUCK & hopefully a BFP awaits in the AM!
  • rbailey2414
    January 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    Gl with fmu!!!
  • Inlove2013
    January 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I did not have another test but bought one today! So first thing tomorrow morning I am taking it!! Thanks by the way!

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts