TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
babie113
warning tmi but i have to ask
January 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
OK so I'm 8dpo this morning dh decided to do oral on me.
he said I tasted like blood
But there is no blood in my cm or when I wipe.

So my? Is could it be implantation bleeding even though I don't see anything?

Sorry about it being tmi.
Bump if you don't know please.

Replies

• babie113
    January 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    Bump
  • babie113
    January 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    Bump
  • NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    January 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM

When you check your cervix was there no blood?? Its possible you just had a scratch on the outer side of your vaginal opening. I wouldn't think into it to much honestly. But tell your Hubby I said sorry that must of been a bit awkward LOL Good Luck sweetie, and hopefully you get your BFP

• tristahope
    January 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM

BUMP!

• babie113
    January 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    Yeah nothing though my cm was abit yellow. Normally its white.

Quoting NoraDun:

When you check your cervix was there no blood?? Its possible you just had a scratch on the outer side of your vaginal opening. I wouldn't think into it to much honestly. But tell your Hubby I said sorry that must of been a bit awkward LOL Good Luck sweetie, and hopefully you get your BFP

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    January 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM

For me that is a sign of blood in my CM. My CM turns a like yelloq color, and then more brown, and then pink, and I will bleed. So its possible you are having some spotting. But again, I wouldn't autimatically assume implantation just so you dont get your hopes up. KWIM! Good Luck

Quoting babie113:

Quoting NoraDun:

• babie113
    January 5, 2013 at 5:26 PM
    Thank you I guess I could have injured it nothing feels sore but idk.

Quoting NoraDun:

For me that is a sign of blood in my CM. My CM turns a like yelloq color, and then more brown, and then pink, and I will bleed. So its possible you are having some spotting. But again, I wouldn't autimatically assume implantation just so you dont get your hopes up. KWIM! Good Luck

Quoting babie113:

Quoting NoraDun:

• babie113
    January 5, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    Poor hubby :-( .
  • xtriciax
    January 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

idk but  good luck

• babie113
    January 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    Thank you.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts