TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
pegleg89
pregnancy symptoms...
November 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM

ok ladies... question.. what was your earliest pregnancy symptom and how early did you notice it....

Replies

• mommyof2_1989
    November 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM
    Sore breasts with both my pregnancies at about 4 weeks with my second. Then at 5 weeks with my second I starte morning sickness. With my 1st I was only 16 but had sore breasts and morning sickness at 7 weeks.
  • Abee2202
    November 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM
    Heartburn.
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    November 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Sore boobs around 7 days past ovulation. Much worse than the normal period tender.

• pegleg89
    November 19, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I am CD21 and started feeling nauseous last night and all day today.. not thrown up just nauseous and my FAVORITE food sounds soooo gross to me. and yes I have sore boobs and they look a little fuller..

• bry36
    by bry36
    November 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I really didn't have any signs with my son except really  sore boobs at about10 DPO test + on 11 DPO and I got bloody noses that lasted from about 4 weeks until about 12 weeks

• pegleg89
    November 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM

im really thinking about testing in the AM... am i crazy??

• MichaelsMom0711
    November 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM
    with both it was/is feeling really weak and a little light headed/dizzy, or like i didnt eat all day eventhough i am eating normally and this time even more than normal! i am 5 weeks now and found out last weekend and noticed this starting toward the middle-end of last week. Hopefully its not as bad as it was with my first cuz i felt like death from just before 5 weeks in November literally every day thru mid January!!
  • MichaelsMom0711
    November 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    Quoting pegleg89:

how many dpo are u?? and NO!! ur not crazy! I tested this time a few days before af was even due cuz i couldnt stand the wait!
  • pegleg89
    November 19, 2012 at 4:48 PM

today is 7dpo... but i bought 6 test and i think im just gonna test every other day.... :))

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting pegleg89:

how many dpo are u?? and NO!! ur not crazy! I tested this time a few days before af was even due cuz i couldnt stand the wait!

• MichaelsMom0711
    November 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    Quoting pegleg89:

SOme women get a bfp already at 7 or 8 dpo. I would just use fmu tomorrow but if u get a negative dont get discouraged cuz its so early. maybe wait a few days and do it again! GL! And keep us posted, i hope u get a bfp for a little thanksgiving present! :)

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN