TTC - Trying to Conceive

mama91605
chart help
November 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Can't post a pic but I can post a link

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/3bec9b/

Do you agree with ff and when I Oed. I am so confused as this is the weirdeat chart I have ever had. I didn't keep track of my cp or cm all though I did check it. I don't get ewcm only watery and that's with epo and tons of water. I just wanted to others opinions. I test this morning and it was a bfn. Thanks for the help.

Replies

• -Mommy-2-Three-
    November 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I would think you Oed CD16-18based on ur BBT.......more CD17 or 18 but the C cm makes me think CD16.........sorta hard to be sure with the lack of consistant information on the chart :/

• jenniferw10
    November 18, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    Your temps are staying up which is a good sign and indicator that you ovulated but your temp didn't dip significantly below the average temp. It also shows you ovulated day 16 this month and it shows ovulation day 24 last month which is a decent change. Did you do anything different?
  • mama91605
    November 19, 2012 at 12:05 AM
    I didn't take anything last cycle. I took soy this cycle, I should have said that sorry.

Quoting jenniferw10:

Your temps are staying up which is a good sign and indicator that you ovulated but your temp didn't dip significantly below the average temp. It also shows you ovulated day 16 this month and it shows ovulation day 24 last month which is a decent change. Did you do anything different?

• mama91605
    November 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM
    Bump

TTC - Trying to Conceive