TTC - Trying to Conceive

x_Starr_x
just babbling...........IDEAS
November 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM
so ya just gonna babble about for a second I had a reading done last month saying I should get my bfp thus month well not sure if that's gonna happen I feel a bit like I've failed this month. I hope it is true my hubbys birthday is the 30th and I expect af the 28th. anyhow if my reading does become true by some grace of god I'd like to surprise my husband for his bday what's some ideas you guys have.

Replies

• hypnautica
    November 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM

This was a 1st for me as well

• x_Starr_x
    November 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM
    any luck from it

Quoting hypnautica:

This was a 1st for me as well

• hypnautica
    November 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM

No I am waiting on getting accepted into the group.

• bry36
    by bry36
    November 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I have gotten tons of readings too and they all said oct- dec I only had one that was way different .I find it strange that so many were on the same track soooo I really hope they were right .Super excited to see if they are right even though we are on cycle 19 I just have this feeling it might be our month I would love to have a Christmas announcement. I  hope they were right for you too!!!! Good Luck

Of course I don't believe it just because some people have told me its going to happen it started out more for fun but then about 12 other readings have said the same time frame so now my hopes are really high

• bry36
    by bry36
    November 19, 2012 at 2:37 PM

They are fantastic in gifted eye esp the group owner

Quoting x_Starr_x:

I've not heard of that group

Quoting hypnautica:

Applied to the group Gifted Eye to see what they have to say. Thanks for telling me :)

• pistachio479
    November 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

You could do the multiple box thing until he gets down to the test... or if you have any alcohol bottles, you could get a box to put them in and when he gets home, start packing them up (this should pique his interest without you saying anything...if not make a comment on your favorite bottle like "oh, man...stella rosa...I sure am going to miss you for 9 months..."). lots of ladies do the baby themed menu, or baby themed movie night...it kinda depends on your personality I think...you could buy a bunch of cheap baby things like pacifiers, or something like that and lay a trail from the door to you in a bubble bath or something like that...idk

• x_Starr_x
    November 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    Just got accepted to the group going to check it out

Quoting hypnautica:

• hypnautica
    November 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM
    Yeah me to. Good luck and hope you get a great reading :)

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Just got accepted to the group going to check it out

Quoting hypnautica:

TTC - Trying to Conceive