TTC - Trying to Conceive

NoraDun
Question about cervix?? TMI
by NoraDun
November 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Ok, so I ovulated later on cd 19 of early on cd 20 so I am 9/10 dpo now. By the end of CD 20 my cervix had begun to drop and close up. By 1dpo my cervix was low firm and closed. But when I say closed I still had a slightly open cervix, which is normal from my understanding after having babies. I vary rarely EVER actually have a closed cervix. So fast forward to the past few days. My cervix has started rising, until today its high (almost unreachable) semi soft, and EXTREMELY closed. I mean not open at all. Does anyone notice this during their 2ww? That their cervix closes after Oing, but closes more mid 2ww?? Thanks ladies I am testing Thursday so I should find out then if this cycle is just another disappointent or not!

Replies

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    November 18, 2012 at 6:44 PM

BUMP!

• crazymommy2007
    November 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I can't figure out for the life of me how my cervix is... I cant feel it or anything.. So IDK.  Here's a bump for ya!

• Dani41780
    November 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Well just a few days ago I checked mine and noticed that it seemed kind of open like your saying. Well yesterday I checked it and it was very much closed. I took a test and got a BFP! (I HOPE YOU GET YOURS!)

Oh and I was 12/13 DPO.

• -Mommy-2-Three-
    November 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I never tracked cp much when TTC my other kids to compare to 'pregnancy' unfortunately

HOWEVER this time I have done it quite a bit, everyday basicly..........In my anovulatory cycles I noticed my cervix was almost always in a medium state, never closed, never real open...........t

hen in Sept when i had my 1st ovulatory cycle my FIRST sign of ovulation having past was my cervix closed TIGHT & creamy white cm, I hadn't temped in 3 days or done OPK so the next day I temped & TADA way up, progesterone later confirmed :)

then last cycle my cervix closed after O but only semi, the outta part of the opening was still open a little, its why i was so unsure about having Oed or not til my progesterone test............

now this cycle i am 1dpo & my cervix was wide open yesterday, sorta closed this morning & now closed TIGHT tonight :) yesterday i hate EWCM & today its creamy & white YAY!!!

I say closed is a good sign :) even if it doesn't mean pregnancy its what you want to see IF you could be!!! GL hun i'm praying for you SOOOOO HARD!

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    November 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Congrats that is so exciting!!!!!!!! I hope its the same for me :D

Well just a few days ago I checked mine and noticed that it seemed kind of open like your saying. Well yesterday I checked it and it was very much closed. I took a test and got a BFP! (I HOPE YOU GET YOURS!)

Oh and I was 12/13 DPO.

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    November 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Thanks, I hope it eneds well :)

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I never tracked cp much when TTC my other kids to compare to 'pregnancy' unfortunately

HOWEVER this time I have done it quite a bit, everyday basicly..........In my anovulatory cycles I noticed my cervix was almost always in a medium state, never closed, never real open...........t

hen in Sept when i had my 1st ovulatory cycle my FIRST sign of ovulation having past was my cervix closed TIGHT & creamy white cm, I hadn't temped in 3 days or done OPK so the next day I temped & TADA way up, progesterone later confirmed :)

then last cycle my cervix closed after O but only semi, the outta part of the opening was still open a little, its why i was so unsure about having Oed or not til my progesterone test............

now this cycle i am 1dpo & my cervix was wide open yesterday, sorta closed this morning & now closed TIGHT tonight :) yesterday i hate EWCM & today its creamy & white YAY!!!

I say closed is a good sign :) even if it doesn't mean pregnancy its what you want to see IF you could be!!! GL hun i'm praying for you SOOOOO HARD!

TTC - Trying to Conceive