TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
eesmommy
I am still processing my appointment.....
October 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM
The doctor asked me how I was feeling and I sad I feel great, good energy, sleeping well, good appetite, just kinda she ssing since I am five days away from when I mc in March. Dh pipes in with how tired I was, how I had nk appetite, severely nauseous, felt just aweful etc..... She said that actually thats quite typical for women who mc, its thier body rejecting whatever is going on, she said ninety percent of women who mc will look back and realize how aweful they felt that whole pregnancy. She said that what you look for in a healthy pregnancy is an overall good feeling, you may feel nauseous or tired, but for the most part you feel good. I just thought that was interesting and I would share it.

Replies

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    October 13, 2012 at 9:44 AM
    Well I'm fucked cause I'm tired, sick, sleepy, can't work don't want to move and I'm 15 weeks lolol
  • nikkifam5
    October 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    I was opposite. I felt great right before my MC's but awful during pregnancy. This pregnancy has been by far the worst as far as nausea and exhaustion. But id rather feel like crap because it made feel better knowing that my hormones are the cause of it
  • eesmommy
    October 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    She meant before twelve weeks lol. It spunds like you need vitamins or might be dehydrated, I switched my vitamins mid pregnancy with dd and started drinking coconut water and I perked right up, even though I was in the hospital wekly for dehydration linked contractions lol, evidently my body needed massive amounts of fluids and I just couldnt contain them.

Quoting mama2gg:

Well I'm fucked cause I'm tired, sick, sleepy, can't work don't want to move and I'm 15 weeks lolol

• eesmommy
    October 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    You must be that ten percent :( that stinks for you, I cant imagine nine months of misery.

Quoting nikkifam5:

I was opposite. I felt great right before my MC's but awful during pregnancy. This pregnancy has been by far the worst as far as nausea and exhaustion. But id rather feel like crap because it made feel better knowing that my hormones are the cause of it

• mommy2lexinmark
    October 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    Wen i m/c i had no REAL symptoms....so i kinda felt like that was why...?!
  • nikkifam5
    October 13, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    I can guarentee its way more then 10%. I usually feel okay, but I would say great. most I know who have MC have had no real symptoms. And even the ones who had 2nd trimester MC's said they never felt anything was wrong. I wouldn't say its 9 months of misery. But you're def exhausted, sick, head aches , back aches, swollen feet ( and more if you have anything else on top of it like pre E or GD ) but again not everyone is like this, but I think it is way over 10%

Quoting eesmommy:

You must be that ten percent :( that stinks for you, I cant imagine nine months of misery.

Quoting nikkifam5:

• nikkifam5
    October 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM
    I didn't either. And I just "knew" something was wrong. I couldn't wait to start throwing up with this pregnancy. I knew then that for the moment everything was ok

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

• nikkifam5
    October 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM
    First 12 weeks is the worst for most women. Some even into the 2nd trimester. First tri is when your hormones build, once they peak they start to drop back down and that's when you usually have the relief from morning sickness and exhaustion. But. Then it seems to come back in your third trimester lol

Quoting eesmommy:

She meant before twelve weeks lol. It spunds like you need vitamins or might be dehydrated, I switched my vitamins mid pregnancy with dd and started drinking coconut water and I perked right up, even though I was in the hospital wekly for dehydration linked contractions lol, evidently my body needed massive amounts of fluids and I just couldnt contain them.

Quoting mama2gg:

• eesmommy
    October 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM
    She said our bodies are amazing in the fact that they tell us when things are wrong. She said if more women LISTENED to the signals thier bodies are giving so many more women could be helped so much sooner. She said it is sooooo important that women do self breast exams every single month, its so important that women eat healthier diets for better overall health. She said she wishes she could convince every woman to always every day take her vitamins for her health.
    She also said she wished that every women who had a mc would spend at least three months taking super good care to recover and rejuvinate herself, a mc happens for a reason and even though a lot of women get pregnant and carry to term immediately after a mc, there can be permanent damage done to a womans. health doing this, and if you do get pregnant right after a mc you must be extremely careful to be very healthy minded for your own sake.
    She is one of those motherly women who have kids and grandkids and she answers questions honestly and shares her wisdom freely in a way that makes so much sense, she had been delivering babies for over thirty years and her one daughter is a midwife too, and she just makes you feel at ease. :)

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

• Seximama23
    October 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM
    I have not had a mc but I was pregnant, my don is 4 years now.
    But I didnt start getting sick until after 9 weeks and continued horribly being ill until 7 months.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN