TTC - Trying to Conceive

ohmandy
6dpo and...
by ohmandy
October 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

nothing that i am counting as "symptoms" really.  although this morning my tummy growled before lunch and i though... im extra hungry!!! must be preggo!!! lol.  then i thought, well, maybe its cause in the almost 5 hours youve been up you've had a yogurt and coffee and were on your feet more than usual. haha

last month 6dpo i had a laundry list.  its nicer this way... i can talk the crazy part of my brain down.  less than a week before i test, its still flying by :)

anyone else in the 6dpo ballpark??? hows everyone feeling??

Replies

• SlingsAndThings
    October 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    I'm 5 dpo and have no out of the ordinary symptoms. Can't wait to test but I don't really feel very hopeful this month
  • -Mommy-2-Three-
    October 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Just 1dpo for me LOL.....the wait has JUST begun :(

GL hun

• ohmandy
    by ohmandy
    October 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM

thanks!!  if my lp is staying 12 days, the 18th.  but we'll see haha.  the time before o has been shortening and the lp (slowly) lengthening since the mirena.  hopefully it holds off for another year or so hahaha (i didnt get af till i got mirena thanks to nursing!)

Quoting haileysmom15:

I am going away this weekend leaving tomorrow morning and would like to know before then but thinking it will still be to early to get a BFP.. hmmm guess I will be taking tests with me... Good luck to you.. when is AF due for you?

Quoting ohmandy:

hahaha, i think i was able to hold off till 8 or 9 dpo last month... this time im low on tests and dont want to buy more so I am trying to wait... even though i think testing at 10dpo wouldnt be the worst slip hahah (yup, im planning "spontaneous" testing lol

good luck :)

Quoting haileysmom15:

I'm 8dpo and losing it I just want to test... Lol

• Latvia
    by Latvia
    October 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM

i'm 5dpo and my only "symptom" is the same i posted about yesterday - my kidneys still hurt. I'm either pregnant or getting an infection... choices choices.... :)

• NatyRod
    by NatyRod
    October 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM
    8dpo (or so I believe)... Breast tenderness for the past eight days and I have no idea what's going on. They are usually tender during ovulation, and right before/ during AF.. But not just because!!!
    Whatever, I'm not even gonna begin to overthink the situation. Ugh! :/
  • NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    October 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I am 5dpo. This morning I had some serious cramping and Dizziness. My back hurt really badly too. That stopped about mid day and now my boobs just hurt. 

• nangel4u
    October 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    I'm 7 dpo and Im trying to hold out and test in another week because I don't wanna get my hopes up! Good luck ladies!!!

TTC - Trying to Conceive