TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
NewYorkMommy103
unexpected changes in cycle "M.I.A"
October 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM
First and foremost i wanted to say hello to all. I am new here to this group, but i been on CM for some time. I have a question and i wanted to see if anyone can help me with this :

My "normal" cycle raged 34-36 CD every month, and it's been this way for about 9 months, well last month i was suppose to get my period on the 24th but didn't get it until the 30th (6 day difference threw me off because that never happened) i even talked to my doctor and she said if the my period doesn't come back normal again next month to give her a call..... I'm a week late when midnight strikes. I didn't test because i kind of gave up honestly. I feel like something is wrong and i doubt I'll get pregnant any time soon (sigh) I've been ttc for more than a year anyways what do you ladies think is happening? I have a appointment for next week Tuesday so i guess I'll begin to get my answers there, but I'm kind of needing that support now "/

Replies

• tashy27
    by tashy27
    October 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    Hi, sometime our bodies do changes unexpectedly and has to sometime do with our change in lifestyle or illness. Not sure wat ur case is but just wait and see if it returns normally.

Btw u said the it's 34-36 days long for 9mths straight. Wat about the months before that? Also are u taking anything to help with ttcing?

I hope everything works out for ya

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN