TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
firsttimerOct21
My own body is my worst enemy right now
October 10, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I suffered my most recent m/c Sept. 6th. I allowed this one to happen naturally. We picked up intimacy a few weeks later and not long after I started having symptoms of pregnancy. I took FOUR hpt's all faintly + so I went and had a blood test at the dr office and it was negative. I was really ok with that because we had decided to wait for at least a few months. I had gotten a lot of testing done by my ob and was told by his nurse that I had Factor V but recently discovered it's Protothrombin 3 and MTHFR? sp? He put me on 81mg aspirin and folic acid 4x a day. I was hospitalized last week with heart and lung problems and they were worried about developing a p.e. but I refused the otc blood thinners. My ob said if we ttc and are successful he will put me on lovenox shots daily. I finally started spotting Monday the 8th but it was only a small amount of pink-ish discharge, it only lasted a few hours and there is no sign of a real AF. I have since re-tested hpt's and blood and they are neg. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS!

Replies

• ToughLilMan1208
    October 10, 2012 at 5:28 AM
    Sorry your having a difficult time, im not going to be much help, I dont understand alot of whats happening. Heres a Bump to hopefully get you some answers. GL and Baby Dust
  • theirmommy04
    October 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

BUMP!

• MamaSusieQ045
    October 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM

i wish there was something i could tell you but im not sure what you want to know hun.. but im very sorry about your m/c i had one in january and it was very hard

• Latvia
    by Latvia
    October 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM

i'm really sorry you are going through this... i can relate. I had a m/c in early July and similar things were happening to me - spotting on on off with no real AF for 6 WEEKS or maybe even more - i'm not sure on details any more, but i DID get faint positives for at least 6 weeks for sure... it was making me crazy. I had no idea what my body was doing - i think i made confused posts here almost every day!

i'm finally back to normal - feel like myself again, but it took a very long time (with my first m/c the process was so much faster) (((BIG HUGS))) hope you start making sense of things soon!

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN