TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
Abee2202
Done.
October 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Think I'm done. I've had it.

I have no idea how everyone does this months or years on end. I realize the end results are magnificent but still....this is stressful stuff.

All I do day and night is stress over my calendar. When's my period due. when will I ovulate. When can I test.

I'm done. If my husband wants another baby then he can chart everything himself figure out when's a good time or just start having sex with me more. We hardly have sex as it is and I'm tired of telling him I think we should and both of us being too tired to do anything about it anyway. Whatever I'm done.

Replies

• happy41ce
    October 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM

:( Im sorry. Goodluck with everything.

• Abee2202
    October 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    Thanks

Quoting happy41ce:

:( Im sorry. Goodluck with everything.

• hypnautica
    October 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

How long have you been trying? Have either of you seen a doc? What do you do every month to detect ovulation?

• Abee2202
    October 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM
    I started in July. I know my body. We conceived right away. Only had sex a few times when I thought I was ovulating. Then I m/c by my next cycle. The m/c screwed everything up. The cycle between m/c and sept 3 was all wrong. My body was adjusting. Next cycle was better so I thought. Think I missed the mark as my body didn't show any signs of ewcm. Which brings us to this cycle. Had af on sept 28-oct 2. Af just stopped. No brown junk at the end. Cd8 I had ewcm and spotted creamy brown stuff and I was horny. So we bd.
    went grocery shopping and next door is a dollar tree. Picked up some pg tests and one o test just to see and what I get is that I'm surging now.
    No ewcm just lotion cm and that was yesterday. Today I'm not very wet at all.
    I'm confused and stressed. We have an almost three year old and I work 40-50h a week and neither of us has a big sex drive. So it's all about timing with us. And now he's pressured to preform.

And I can't chart because I can't temp because of my crazy work hours and daughter wakes up almost every night.

Quoting hypnautica:

How long have you been trying? Have either of you seen a doc? What do you do every month to detect ovulation?

• sp4love
    by sp4love
    October 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I feel the same way im tired of trying i give up but i thought about it long an hard when God wont a women to  get pregnant she will with out dr's pills or anything else!!!!

• hypnautica
    October 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I hate temping and understand not doing that. Maybe pick up some ovulation test for the next cycle. I would test 2xs a day instead of 1 because waiting 24hrs in between testing is to long. I understand it is hard but hang in there and try the ovulation strips if you havent already. Dont rely on calendars on the comp or apps on the phone because they can be way off. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP very soon.

• icn_mom
    by icn_mom
    October 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Do you know you ovulate? If so I'd say screw it and BD every other day with no testing!! all the testing really does is tell you when the best few days are to get busy, and it can sometimes get to be a bit much! good luck!

• Abee2202
    October 9, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    I wasn't testing just once a day.....that was my first o test ever...lol. I just had a "feeling" and just bought one.

I told my husband a few minutes ago that if we don't get preg this time that he's ordering those tests from amazon that are so cheap.

Thanks for listening

Quoting hypnautica:

I hate temping and understand not doing that. Maybe pick up some ovulation test for the next cycle. I would test 2xs a day instead of 1 because waiting 24hrs in between testing is to long. I understand it is hard but hang in there and try the ovulation strips if you havent already. Dont rely on calendars on the comp or apps on the phone because they can be way off. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP very soon.

• Abee2202
    October 9, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    Thanks.

We both have low sex drives/tired from working and our daughter.

That's why I was trying hard for timing it right.

Quoting icn_mom:

Do you know you ovulate? If so I'd say screw it and BD every other day with no testing!! all the testing really does is tell you when the best few days are to get busy, and it can sometimes get to be a bit much! good luck!

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    October 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    It is hard we ttc 4 years with many losses but i temped, opk, cm and cp check, blood work, clomid, shots, ultrasounds and when i gave up this last time i got pregnant lol good lucl

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN