TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
babycarney08
watery cm
Kim
October 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM
I have been having watery cm for 3 days now. I know its fertile cm. But I have yet to get + on opk. This happen to anyone or any input? I have been bding just incase it was a quick o. But last month I got + for 3 days. I'm also using digital Smileys as opks. I'm temping also. I will post my chart once I get done at work. Thank you ladies for all your help. :)

Replies

• babycarney08
    Kim
    October 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM

so the spotting i had 2 days before cd17 could have been for an o?? i hope we bd enough. i can o without + on opk? sorry so many questions im just so confused anymore lol. only thing ive noticed is the cm(watery) im tired more than usual. last night i also had a lot of cramping in ovaries. everything i googled said o or early pregg. its wayyyyy to early to tell pregg so i thought i was gunna o today but am opk is -

Quoting mama2gg:

I totally agree with cd17 o you had a great thermal shift after and its stayed high so yup you Oed and are4 dpo :)

Quoting babycarney08:

bbt possible ovulation says cd17 (oct 5th)
    cm possible ovlation says cd17-25th
    fertile period analysis says cd17-25th

oct 5th bd 2x. started spotting cd6 and then spotted cd12-15

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    October 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    Well tonnnnssss of luck dear

Losses are hard i thought i was done last year when we lost our dd at 17 weeks but i want a baby with my husband sooooo

Quoting babycarney08:

omg! congrats! i hope this is your sticky bean sweetie you deserve it :)
    ive had two losses. one before my 4 yr old ds and one after. ive never ttc. this is my first time.

Quoting mama2gg:

Yup I'm 14 weeks today :))

I've gotten many bfp along the way just a LOT of losses :/ but feeling great about this

Bean !

Quoting babycarney08:

have you gotten your BFP yet sweetie?

Quoting mama2gg:

Sure ill check it out i charted for 4 years

Quoting babycarney08:

Thank you for all of your information. So the first + on opks are the one that matters. But I may not have actually oed? I will post my chart in a few mins if you would look at it n c if I'm on the right track. My avg af is every 43 days.

Quoting mama2gg:

You can get watery cm for a week before and after O cm isn't a good way to tell o at all

Opk show a surge but not O as well most women get more then ones day of surge

All the matters is the first one you O 12-24 hours standard after first positive opk but again they do not show O just that you may and give you heads up when to bed I'm glad you're charting that will help you tons !!

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    October 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    Yes you can O without a positive opk but what's more likely is it was a very short surge and you just missed it

Spotting can be from anything really
    Sex
    Drop in progesterone
    O
    Etc

Quoting babycarney08:

so the spotting i had 2 days before cd17 could have been for an o?? i hope we bd enough. i can o without + on opk? sorry so many questions im just so confused anymore lol. only thing ive noticed is the cm(watery) im tired more than usual. last night i also had a lot of cramping in ovaries. everything i googled said o or early pregg. its wayyyyy to early to tell pregg so i thought i was gunna o today but am opk is -

Quoting mama2gg:

I totally agree with cd17 o you had a great thermal shift after and its stayed high so yup you Oed and are4 dpo :)

Quoting babycarney08:

• NatyRod
    by NatyRod
    October 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    Congrats to both of u!!! :)
    Just wanted to add that I'm on CD19, I don't temp, but I started using OPKs on CD13 (3x a day) and they have all been negative :(... I went through all the stages of CM and DH and BDed every other day through the fertile CM window.... Now all I can do is wonder if I did O thinking that I might have missed the surge cause I started testing late. All I've had is breast tenderness for about a week! What u guys think!!? :/
    Quoting mama2gg:

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    October 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    Honsetly its not possible to know without temping and seeing a thermal shift sorry :(

Quoting NatyRod:

Congrats to both of u!!! :)

Just wanted to add that I'm on CD19, I don't temp, but I started using OPKs on CD13 (3x a day) and they have all been negative :(... I went through all the stages of CM and DH and BDed every other day through the fertile CM window.... Now all I can do is wonder if I did O thinking that I might have missed the surge cause I started testing late. All I've had is breast tenderness for about a week! What u guys think!!? :/

Quoting mama2gg:

• NatyRod
    by NatyRod
    October 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    Yeah... I guess! :(
    If AF comes I will start to temp next month, but I'm praying I won't have to! :/
    Quoting mama2gg:

• -Mommy-2-Three-
    October 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Sometimes it varies, I can have 2 days of fertile cm one month & 6 days the next, sometimes diet can even effect CM! I'd just keep up with the OPK and if nothing else BBT will let you know when you O! Keep BDing in case!

• babycarney08
    Kim
    October 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM
    Thank you so much :) good luck and I hope you have a sticky Beanie!

Quoting mama2gg:

Yes you can O without a positive opk but what's more likely is it was a very short surge and you just missed it

Spotting can be from anything really

Sex

Drop in progesterone

O

Etc

Quoting babycarney08:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting babycarney08:

• babycarney08
    Kim
    October 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    Thanks ill do that. Hopefully I will actually o cuz I think I might have missed it if I already did

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Sometimes it varies, I can have 2 days of fertile cm one month & 6 days the next, sometimes diet can even effect CM! I'd just keep up with the OPK and if nothing else BBT will let you know when you O! Keep BDing in case!

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN