TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ruffnekwife87
This might sound nuts……
October 9, 2012 at 1:48 AM
My DH and I were having a problem conceiving after what seemed like forever of trying we decided to out a limit to how much longer we would try because the heart ache was becoming to much for me. Well we said if we did not conceive in 6mons we were going to stop trying. April of 2010 all that mon every day I told myself… I will get pregnant, I will be pregnant this month, I will have a baby. About a month later I found out I was pregnant! Then again this summer we decided to try for another baby and was not having much luck yet again I stuck to it… I will get pregnant, I will be pregnant this month, I will have a baby. July 2012 I found out I was pregnant! Unfortunately I lost the baby at 6wks. My thought… is that if you want something bad enough and you say out loud and to yourself enough it will happen? Or am I just crazy? We had so much trouble conceiving but once I got it into my head I will get pregnant I ended up pregnant.

Replies

• krissy920
    October 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I wish that worked for me

• storkneedsgps
    October 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM
    I think you just had good luck those cycles but maybe Ill try that strategy this month and see how it goes.
  • haileysmom15
    October 9, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    I wish that would work for me... But I will continue to try.
  • fostermomoftwo
    October 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM
    Trying it out now hehe..keep u posted!
  • GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    October 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I think you just got lucky twice.  I've wished & prayed & done just about everything else with no luck this go round.

• Sammi20
    by Sammi20
    October 9, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hey its a great way to look at it.. Sorry you lost it but you can kep on your theory and have another baby! I think you are right! The Drs told me I had no Chance I said Watch me! (I say this to a lot of people I just love my success story!) 8 months later BAM baby #1 ... now I am trying for # 2 Wish me luck! And good luck on your future babies!

• Ruffnekwife87
    October 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    Good luck! So far this month its not looking good for me ): but I wish you all the luck!

Quoting Sammi20:

Hey its a great way to look at it.. Sorry you lost it but you can kep on your theory and have another baby! I think you are right! The Drs told me I had no Chance I said Watch me! (I say this to a lot of people I just love my success story!) 8 months later BAM baby #1 ... now I am trying for # 2 Wish me luck! And good luck on your future babies!

• Ruffnekwife87
    October 9, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    I have had no luck but everyone says I should not be trying so soon. But good luck I hope for the best!

Quoting GwenMB:

I think you just got lucky twice.  I've wished & prayed & done just about everything else with no luck this go round.

TTC - Trying to Conceive