TTC - Trying to Conceive

Featured Posts
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
When is AF supposed to be here - HELP?!
October 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Ok well I hope this doesn't confuse anyone but I am trying to figure out when AF is due! Here are the last few months of my cycles:

July 31-3

August 27-31

Sept 13-17

Now for the explanation for why my last cycle started on CD17(Sep13) We were going to move out of state & I didn't want to take a chance & get preg or have a newborn while trying to move so I started birth control pills, but I only took them from Aug 27-30 - we were having such a hard time NOT TTC, & it hurt our hearts too much too not try, so we canceled moving & went back to TTC :) Now usually my cycles are 27 days, which means if I went by that I SHOULD start tomorrow...BUT according to some calenders I should've already started this past Friday...I know my body is still trying to regulate itself from just those few days of bc pills but I truly did not think it was going to affect it this much!! I took an HPT a few days ago & it was negative, & I don't have anymore lol but I had an OPK so I took it this morn & there was a faint line, so I know it wasn't positive because it wasn't as dark as the control - can anyone help me figure out when I should expect AF, I really hate just "waiting around" for it lol! **I did get a +OPK on CD12(Sept24) but since I don't temp I'm not sure if I actually ovulated or not. Ok wow this post got longer than I anticipated lol SRY!!

embarrassed

Replies

• PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
    October 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM

BUMP!

• crazymommy2007
    October 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM
    I have no idea. Being on bc for such a short time shouldn't have messed you up that bad..... Have you talked to your Dr??
  • PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
    October 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM
    Not yet, I was thinking about going in tomorrow for a blood test...

Quoting crazymommy2007:

I have no idea. Being on bc for such a short time shouldn't have messed you up that bad..... Have you talked to your Dr??
  • crazymommy2007
    October 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM
    If you can get in tomorrow you should!!! Because if you aren't pregnant you need to know why you haven't had an af.

Quoting PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b:

Not yet, I was thinking about going in tomorrow for a blood test...

Quoting crazymommy2007:

• PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
    October 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

BUMP!

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    October 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I would go by the 27 day cycle & assume you should start AF tomorrow.

TTC - Trying to Conceive

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN